Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Ehrhart

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

DR. EHRHART PERFORMED A LEFT AND RIGHT TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT ON ME IN 2009 AND 2011. HE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. AFTER BEING SEEN AT SCOI (SOUTHERN CALIF. ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE), I WAS HIGHLY UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR DIAGNOSIS AND ASKED FOR A DIFFERENT REFERRAL. THEN I MET DR. EHRHART. HIS KNOWLEDGE AND CARE WAS SO COMFORTING. HIS SURGERY WAS OUTSTANDING. HE COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE. THANK YOU, DR. EHRHART...YOU ARE THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Terrible, cocky doctor and I will summarize his problems: 1. He overbooks his calendar, so waiting time is 60+ minutes. 2. He refuses to talk to patients over the phone. 3. Often Dr. Ehrhart will not even see the patient, but instead his physician assistant, who does not have a medical degree, will see the patient instead. 4. Ehrhart didn't realize a very obvious cause of my knee pain until a follow-up visit almost 6 months later. 5. The person who answers his phone is incompetent. She is incredibly difficult to reach and it can literally take days for her to come back to you. She is not very friendly and generally a hassle to deal with. 6. His staff is lazy. It often takes them weeks (or even months) to do things that should only take a doctor's office a day or two. 7. Dr. Ehrhart is a bitter man who seems to have had enough of his job. 8. Parking is very expensive. It costs $9-10 per hour to park in the medical building and the parking is billed every 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Awesome orthopedic; surgery on my shoulder, taken care of my knees, ankles and every other joint that I've ever injured.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I Love Dr. Ehrhart. I have had several surgeries with hm since 1982. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Kevin M. Ehrhart's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Wellpoint