Ratings for Dr. Jehuda Renan

He's the number one Dr. with all experience if you looking for a good doctor is a good place to go and he,s stuff. Thx for all and god bless you

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

He's the best Thx for all dr Renan, he's my dr for 8 years

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

He's good one,if you looking for good doctor. Thx for all dr Renan

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He is number one Dr. Dr Renan deliver both my baby, He's the best

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I have 3 kids that were delivered by dr Ranan. Great deliveries and very ezy. He is calm and knowledgable. He also delivered 6 other kids in my family and more kids for friends. No body complained, everyone was very satisfied. I'll highly recommend him for any kind of birth.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Refused to deliver my baby on a Saturday when I was in the hospital with contractions. Instead he drugged me to lower the contractions and sent me home. The appointment was rescheduled for next Tuesday, and he did rapture my water park and placed me on oxytocin to deliver my first baby. He could have placed me on oxytocin on Saturday and deliver it right then, but didn't. Don't count on this doctor. But don't believe me either, try him and get convinced yourself. Then comeback and share your experience on yelp.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I love Dr. Renan & his staff. They've gone above & beyond for me time and time again. He came in on a weekend to do a fertility procedure for me because it had to be done that day. He checked on me every day I was in the hospital after I had my son. He gave me his personal cell phone number so I could call him any time. Every nurse in the hospital raved about him when they found out he was my doc. I'm sorry to see so many negative reviews. A lot of them are from a couple of years ago. Maybe he cleaned up his act in response to negative feedback because he's never been rude to me. He's only been late a couple of times, too. He delivers babies for a living and babies don't wait plus he has a solo practice so there isn't another doc to cover for him when he's delivering a baby. His office manager spent 20 minutes on the phone with me explaining all the fertility tests/procedures and no one else that I called did anything like that for me. He also did everything he could to save me money.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr Renan is the worst doctor experiences I’ve ever had. Please take my advice – DO NOT go to Dr Renan. He is uncaring, rude and condescending. Dr Renan is very lazy and does not want his patients to get healthy. Dr Renan is always late. He walks into the room, does not even ask what is bothering me since he goes off the chart from his assistant, goes straight into procedure, than exits the room while I am still in the gynecological chair. The entire stuff and patients sitting outside can see me getting off gynecological chair (there is a large window from the receptionist/office area and waiting room). Than I go outside and he discusses my problems “briefly” while the entire stuff and patients outside can hear him. Has the doctor ever heard about HIPPA??? After all these tests and procedures I am still in pain. Dr Renan was charging me $150 for that phone call where for 10 min they were trying to find my lost test and advising that my second test came back all normal.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Renan has been my OBGYN for about 10 years. He's the most loving, caring doctor I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always willing to answer any questions. I know he cares for me as a person and not only as a patient. When it was time for me to deliver my son, Dr. Renan had to go out of town for business. His associate ended up delivering my son. Dr. Renan called the hospital from the airport to see how I was doing with contractions, delivery etc..I don't know any doctor that would do such a thing. He really cares about his patients. I've recommended Dr. Renan to several of my friends and they all love him. When I'd changed my insurances, I'd always make sure that Dr. Renan would accept it, if not, I wouldn't get that insurance. I wouldn't have any other gynecologist, but Dr. Renan. He's my favorite doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

it seems to me some of these reviews has been based on malice.dr renan is a great dr.he cares about all his patients.i have been going to him for years.he calls me by my name every time i go there!actually these days it is hard to find a dr that cares so much about you and is honest.he does not take advantage of his patients.he is a gentle dr.i am very happy that my friend refferd him to me!it seems that some of bad comments is coming from the same person.all i can say he is a great dr. last three times i was there.i did not wait long to see him.i trust him and that is why i keep going back to him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Jehuda Renan's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1981)