Ratings for Dr. Salvatore K. Bavuso

My mother chose to use this MD while at the Moore Center for rehab in Farmville,Va and was very pleased with professional knowledge and bedside manner. We will use him again if needed.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr. Bavuso is great with kids. He played with my son and put him at ease before examining him. He really listened to me and took my concerns seriously. He said a mother's intuition needs to be taken seriously. My grandmother has seen him too and says he took the time to really listen to her. One of the best things about him is that even though he is very smart, he is able to explain things so we can understand him without sounding condescending. He is very friendly and approachable, and I feel like I can just talk to him. I came away from my appointment understanding a lot more about my son's condition, how the medication worked, and what to expect in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Bavuso takes his time with each patient. He is very knowledgeable and is willing to listen. I feel comfortable that he is caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

I really am impressed with Dr. Bavuso and his staff. Dr. Bavuso is courteous and professional as well as sympathetic to patient needs. I think he really cares about the patients that see him and is interested in helping them in any way he can. I would highly recommend him, he is my family physician so it is obvious the amount of trust I put into him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I was very glad to find such a good doctor who accepts Medicare patients. He took his time getting to know me on my first visit, and made me feel very comfortable. He seems like a very intelligent physician. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Salvatore K. Bavuso's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AHC