Ratings for Dr. Uma Nadiminti

One of the kindest doctors I ever met...she very knowledgeable...very friendly...honest with you...answers all your questions and concerns...it was a very positive experience...i wish you the best of luck in nc

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

I happen to work for Dr. Nadiminti so I may be a little biased but I love her. She is professional and knowledgable. She takes as much as is needed to fully detail the condition she is treating. She also gives each and every one of her patients personal attention by being proactive and calling them with test results. Her expertise with ethnic skin problems is also very helpful to many of her patients. I would recommend this doctor to any one.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

I found Dr. Nadiminti to be very pleasant and professional. Busy as the practice is, she had already reviewed my prior medical records and previous workup in advance of my appointment. Thus, I could focus on my current medical condition in more detail. Everything was explained in great detail, including procedures. I even got a call back about my test results before I got a chance to call in! She also keeps abreast of the latest procedures and medical literature by going to the national dermatologic meetings. She even offered to anonymously present my case at one of these meetings (with my permission of course)! I am also looking forward to the upcoming patient conference she is giving. I cannot agree with the previous negative comment, as I found both doctor and staff both very professional. Heartily recommend!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Would not recommend this office/doctor. When I made the appt the receptionist told me to go to the East side office (there is an East Side and West Side office both in the 70s). I learned I was at the wrong office when I arrived 15 mins before my appt. After hurrying over to the West Side office, arriving 15 mins after my scheduled appt, I let them know the issue and that it was not my fault; however, Dr Nadiminti refused to see me. Her assistant told me that I needed to reschedule. I walked out and will never go back!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Uma Nadiminti's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)