Ratings for Dr. Melinda L. Myers

I should have checked all the ratings online before I went to this woman. She should have been a mortician and not a doctor. She treats people like they're ignorant and she's extremely short how she talks to you and very rude. She left me with a huge scar and a surgical site infection that should not have happened. I WOULD NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE. Not even my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

My experiences have been great. Very little wait, accurate diagnosis, some advice and I'm out the door. A very caring and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Looked at my skin for less than sixty seconds, prescribed the highest dosage of the strongest medication she could think of and left- that was after I had waited more than twenty minutes to be "seen". On my return visit, she was running behind- nearly an hour, I had to be rescheduled. Third time a charm, I went back and she did the same thing, long wait for a two minute visit wherein she wanted to prescribe a drug that I had to be registered with the government to get, a drug that she admitted that the FDA was about to take off the market. Needless to say, the waiting combined with the lack of treatment left me quite displeased.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Was not helpful at all. She said she would get more information and get back to me and never did. Appeared that there was poor communication between the Doctor and her staff also. My visit was a complete waste of money.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

She wants to sell your expensive products. She is more greedy salesman less caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Melinda L. Myers's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal