Ratings for Dr. Barbara E. Fardo

I was admitted to Cranberry Passavant thru the ER to rule out lung blood clots and heart issues. Dr. Fardo came into the room, and very abruptly said she didn't know why I was there and as soon as the Echo was done she discharging me. Several hours later after the echo report was read, it showed I was in mild congestive heart failure. Do your patients a favor, Dr. Fardo, get all of the facts before judging why a pt is in the hospital. The ER doc was right on point, you, however, were not.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I don't know what the other person who reviewed Dr. Fardo was thinking. Dr. Fardo is very knowledgeable and she really cares. She makes sure to be thorough when questioning or having an exam. She is friendly too, which makes it comfortable to be her patient. She's excellent.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I felt that she didn't care about me any more than a patient and a dollar sign. Her office did not call me with test results and didn't listen when I was feeling ill before a blood test. I have chosen not to go back.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011