Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Kowalski

Dr. Kowalski performed by gastric bypass in November of 2009. My initial intention was to have the lap band surgery but after due consideration decided on the roux-n-y gastric bypass. My surgery itself was successful and Dr. Kowalski was above and beyond with personal care and attention to every detail of the process. I lost about 120 pounds, which was about what Dr. Kowalski predicted and five years later I still consider him to be the best surgeon in Kansas City for bariatric surgery. My surgery was so successful that I encouraged my husband to have the same surgery 18 months after my surgery. He is now 3-1/2 years post surgery and is doing great. I would highly recommend Dr. Kowalski to EVERYONE who wants the best surgeon and the best outcome.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Kowalski did my gastric sleeve surgery 9/14/2011. I went to Dr. Kowalski for LapBand Surgery but with my medical history and expections for my overall outcome we both decided it was better for me to have the sleeve. He is happy to educate along process and what to realistically expect for outcome. My scars are very minimal 3 but now only 2 can be seen, pain level was closely monitored during the inital recovery process, and my follow up visits are personalized to me. I would recommend Dr. Kowalski to anyone seeking Gastric surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Christopher M. Kowalski's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Lenexa, KS