Ratings for Dr. Howard D. Rosenman

I couldn't be more satisfied with Doctor Rosenman. Not only is he a fine doctor, he's also a good guy. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Doctor Rosenman does not listen or take the time to properly diagnose patients. He attempted to remove what he said was a cyst on my neck which was not a cyst and he left with a scar for life. Rosenman does not car about his patients, he only cares about the money. Stay away!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

He doesn't deserve to be called a doctor. He is prepotencious man , who gives diagnosis without even looking at patient. He does not allowed questions or let patientes speak! He even told me that if I did not use the cream he would have to kill me, not funny what so ever. The staff was not very friendly and they give you a paper to sign so they can keep your credit card on file in case the insurance does not pay. I never heard of this practice. I refused! Let's say I spend 5 minutes in his office and paid $35.00 cop-pay so I can be treated like crap! That is not even counting the amount he will charge my insurance.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I have visited Dr. Rosenman's office several times in the last few years 2008 - 2011. He was the only doctor who could help me clearup a rash/skin condition. He also removed several moles/etc, with no scarring. He is straightforward and gets to the point quickly. He does listen to your concerns, you just have to get used to his style. His staff is wonderful. I have arrived 20 minutes early, and he saw me early. They don't make you wait 30 minutes past your appointment time like other doctors.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This place is very unprofessional. Dr. Rosenman gave me a diagnose without haven't done a biopsy?? The diagnose was very scary I'm upset that there are doctors like him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

He removed a basal cell cancer from my nose and said-see you in 6 months, all clear. I went for a 2nd opinion and had a 3 step MOHS procedure as there were still cancer cells left. Run don't walk away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Very pompous, arrogant. Seemed like he didn't listen to a word I said, just made his own decisions, brushed aside my concerns in an extremely condescending manner, spoke into his recorder while I was still in the room (which I have always found very unprofessional - many will wait until they leave), and had a generally unpleasant attitude. This is not an isolated incident or a "bad day." I have dealt with him a handful of times since I was a child as I see another doctor in the same office and am sometimes forced to see him if she is out or sick.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Howard D. Rosenman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1975)

AHC