Ratings for Dr. Donald Cenk

Love this place! I have seen both Dr. Cenk and Dr. Adisa, I would highly recommend either one. The staff is great and so accommodating. They always squeeze me in. If you ever have an insurance issue or question, Debbie will do what ever is needed to make sure you understand your plan and resolve any problems. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

TERRIBLE! Waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes to be seen. VERY unprofessional. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr cinks staff is snobby and have a "better than you" attitude. I went to his office for the decompression program and I felt as if everyone else was doing the same treatment as me and it wasn't a personal treatment schedule for myself. I will not be returning as I felt uncomfortable and unwelcome. To top it off I left in more pain then I came in with.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr Cenk stopped my vertigo and hearing loss and I understood that a regimen was necessary to aid in the cure, not just one visit. I highly, highly recommend this very pleasant, knowledgable Dr.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Good chiropractor, nice office. Staff is pleasant and helpful.Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I felt better after a few treatments, and thought the decompression therapy was fantastic. I'm not sure if it's really supposed to work that quickly but I felt quite a bit better after just one session. Staff was friendly, techs were very knowledgable. I would feel comfortable reccomending this place to anyone

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

What a joke. When I made my first visit, I was told no treatment would be given until my second visit. I came back for my next visit and was witness to what can only be described as an outright hissy fit by the front desk girl. I have no idea what it was about, but there was crying and screaming involved. Eventually, dr. Cenk took me to a little room and told me that my slightly painful lower back would require a series of 24 visits over the course of three months. He pointed to areas on the blurry x rays that didn't seem abnormal to me, an x Ray technician. Next, the same girl who was pitching a fit came back and told me 600 dollars in insurance copays for these visits. I said no thank you, at which point she offered to waive my copays. This, by the way, is illegal. I had my first treatment, which was very brief, followed by about 40 minutes in the therapy room, where I was privvy to an extended conversation between two male therapist about the 10k dr cenk owes the doc who quit.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Every time I visit Dr. Cenk's office, his staff greets me with a warm smile and a hello. I'm always seen within 10 minutes of arriving. Any time I've had a question, I've found Dr. Cenk to be able to answer it in a way that I can understand. The one time he didn't know the answer to my question, he researched it for me, and called me at home that evening. I love this office. I'll never see another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Donald Cenk's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)