You may also like

Ratings for Dr. N. Peter Blair

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

All I can say is that Dr. Blair is the best. He is kind and has a fantastic bedside manner. He makes you feel very comfortable. I would without doubt recommend him to any one. Thank you Dr. Blair for giving me my quality of life back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Just had double hernia repair still recovering and have never had such a fantastic dr as dr Blair we have lost one of the best surgeons every as he has chosen to retire however I am sure he has deserved his choice ...May the next path you travel touch as many life's as you have already and I thank god I got you to do my surgery

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Had two surgeries with Dr. Blair.he is a gentleman, very easy to talk to, absolutely professional and always careing. I wish him all the best for his retirement and he will be missed big time ! Thanks Dr.Blair.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I recommend Dr. Blair to anyone needing a hernia repair. Great experience from start to finish. In his office he explained the procedure in great detail(type of surgery, what to expect, etc). After open surgery with GA, woke up with minimal pain and was able to walk right after. A bit of a wait from the time I saw him to the actual surgery but he's every bit as good as everyone says he is

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Blair after refusing the specialist in my town. I was pleasantly surprised by his demeanor and his positive approach to my situation. I like that he was all for NOT doing surgery and was clear about the pros and cons of either decision. I was also very happy that he said, "I trust in 30 minutes I will have all your questions answered and you will leave here informed." WOW! Thank you Dr. Blair for being such a positive influence on my health and well-being.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Had hernia surgery with Dr. Blair at the Delbrook surgical center. Best medical experience I have ever had. Dr. Blair is a excellent communicator with a pleasant but professional manner. Surgery was as painless as possible and I had a full recovery in just 3 short weeks. Would not hesitate to recommend him or the fabulous staff at the Delbrook Surgical Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

My husband recently had hernia surgery, performed by Dr. Blair. We had lots of question about the procedure, and the care following, all of which he was was able to explain without too much medical jargon. We really appreciate his professionalism and caring nature. Thank you Dr. Blair!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

is amazing best bedside manner easy to talk to cares about making you comfortable and answer ing all my questions i would recommend him highly to anyone needing a surgery he performs

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Blair has amazing bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and understand the concerns of the patient. The staff in his office is okay, but listen to the doctor and not the desk staff. Dr. Blair told me to phone the office every couple of days to check and see if a surgery date had become avaliable. When we phoned the office (as he said) the desk clerk told us not to call anymore and that we would be contacted with a surgery date. Well 2 weeks later we called again and lo and behold they got me an appointment. Lesson - listen to Dr. Blair, he knows what he is doing. Otherwise I would recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. N. Peter Blair's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Misdiagnosed me and was not up to much. His receptionists was nasty and unhelpful. Glad he retired!"

September 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 3W4". Address has been updated from "None" to "245 Columbia Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045227737".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is that Dr. Blair is the best. He is kind and has a fantastic bedside manner. He makes you feel very comfortable. I would without doubt recomme..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had double hernia repair still recovering and have never had such a fantastic dr as dr Blair we have lost one of the best surgeons every as he has chosen t..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had two surgeries with Dr. Blair.he is a gentleman, very easy to talk to, absolutely professional and always careing. I wish him all the best for his retireme..."

November 11, 2014