Ratings for Dr. Ferdinand C. Casis

I really do not understand all of these negative comments, my husband has seen this Dr. for a few years now. He was referred to him because his family Dr. could no longer keep his diabetes under control. Dr. Casis was very knowledgeable, and knew exactly what to do to get his blood sugar more controlled. He is always pleasant, informative, and even funny. We saw him in the grocery store one day, and it was like seeing an old friend. He stopped to ask us how everything was going, very friendly man.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

As usual, he does not listen to his patient's. Any physician that does not listen, find another one immediately.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

After reading the comments here, I was terrified to see this doctor. I have had this appointment for weeks and the night before I finally looked up some reviews - and did not sleep well that night! With much anxiety, I went to see this guy hoping for the best but expecting the worst. He was professional and polite. There was no chit chat or joking around (I do like a doc with a good sense of humor!) but it was certainly not the horror-fest I was expecting after reading the reviews here. I liked the outcome and I don't feel any anxiety at all about my follow up. Don't expect any jokes or chit chat - it's all business and all polite and professional. I would have no problem refering a friend to him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

This dr. is the WORST. He was very rude and was making accusations about things that were none of his bussiness. I have already wasted enough time with him, DONT waste yours!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Horrible, horrible doc! Doesnt arrive prepared, always seems in a rush, never thoroughly answers the question. First time I saw him the first thing I said to my wife as I walked out is that this guy doesnt seem very bright and so far he hasnt proven me wrong. Tried to talk to him about a major weight gain that occured after some health problems and medication treatments, and all he said was its "all you, all your fault". Last visit I disagreed with what he had to say and he got visibily upset and basically called me fat to my face! Makes generalizations about people, without asking about lifestyle or past experiences and what led them to this point, seems to assume and judge a book by its cover. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone, waste of time and very rude.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

He was an IDIOT. He Finally came into the room, sat down and asked me why I'm here. I told him that I thought my hormone levels were off. He did'nt know this, but, they were Just checked and there HALF of what they should be. He then told he Would'nt help me. So, I asked him about those Bio-Identical Hormones. He then said he knew almost nothing about them and Shoved me out the door...B.Y.E...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr.Casis is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He first walked in the room with a bad attitude.He told me"IF YOU WANT MY OPINION YOU CAN LEAVE." well we didn't even discuss my problem yet! And he didn't even examine me, and he said that my problem was all in my head and that I needed psyc treatment. Low and behold, I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR!!!!!!!!I HAD TO BEG TO SEE A NEW DOCTOR DUE TO MY CRAPPY INSURANCE AND THEY DID FIND THE TUMOR A WEEK LATER. HE IS MEAN AND RUDE AND DOES NOT CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR PLEASE...YOU COULD END UP DEAD IF HE TREATS YOU...GOOD LUCK TO THE SICK AND HEALTHY.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Excellent knowledge on his specialty and very straight forward. Gave me options on my healthcare. Courteous and respectful of my time and concerns. I disagree with the other negative comments. I have seen Dr. Casis on several occasions and have always been impressed.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Is a confused person -- always in a hurry in the exam room; is always behind; was confused and in a hurry to write down stuff even when I was trying to explain things to him; then in the next meeting he forgot to refer to those religiously written notes and addressed one of my probs. and forgot about the other -- then I had to set up another appointment for the other probs. and he charged me again for stuff he could have taken care of in the first visit!! Just making money out of me and my insurance without working for it. Terribly unprofessional approach..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

He was a little bit late, but doctors run late often! And he knew what he was talking about, he answered all my questions patiently and explained everything courteously. I am glad I got to see him for my problems. He was polite and considerate. I really liked him and am confident that I am going to feel better under his care.. :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Ferdinand C. Casis's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI