Ratings for Dr. Nadine Swan

I am embarrassed and ashamed that a "doctor" like this exists and is allowed to continue practicing. She has lost her privileges to see patients in the hospital ... isn't that a very large, concerning red flag and warning sign? She is absolutely negligent with her patients and is vindictive and spiteful if you tell the truth about her. I've never been treated so poorly by anyone in the medical profession and I'll spend the remainder of my days ensuring that every level of authority is aware of the kind of "doctor" they have representing one of the most important and life-altering professions. She is ruining lives by being allowed to continue practicing.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I actually cannot believe a doctor can act in the manner that she does and still has a job. Completely disrespectful to myself as a patient. I have never seen a doctor act this poorly in the most remote sense, unbelievable. Told to leave the er shown where the door was. I was making up symptoms in her eyes and I shouldn’t have come to the er. I promptly went to another er department right after this incident and got diagnosed, with prescription antibiotics for a common type infection. Can’t believe tax payers are paying individual like this several thousand dollars a day for this.

Submitted May 20, 2018

AWFUL!! While visiting emergency with my small child, she ordered blood work before seeing my child. My child was upset by having to receive a needle, she finally came in to see my child. Treated my child and I like we were an inconvenience. Patronized my child for being anxious then demanded that my child tell the lab techs that they didn't need to take the blood. it was completely unprofessional. Made my child feel stupid for feeling anxious. Terrible experience.

Submitted February 8, 2018

This Dr and Reception have no time for patients anymore, been our family dr since day one and just has gotten worse. at this clinic you are just a number, health care means nothing in that office.

Submitted December 14, 2017

My experiences with Dr. Swan have been good generally speaking....my problem is with her receptionists as well as her office policies.Same day appointments dont work..sitting on the phone at the beginning of each work day trying to get an appointment to see her is unrealistic for working people.Now it is not important how long patients wait for their appointments...if we are delayed and late even for legitimate reasons we are refused to be seen that day at all in spite of hours we have spent waiting to see her.Totally unacceptable.Frustration has reached a breaking point........please send me to an office where you can book ahead without waiting for at least a month to get in and respect as well as compassion are evident in office policies.Time to move on.....

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Swan always goes above and beyond with her care and attention with my son and I. She is always thorough and very meticulous with her diagnosis and work. I highly recommend her! Love your new clinic!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Swan is a great doctor. She always looks after me and me family. She has a great knowledge of our situations and needs. You have to wait to get in to see her but it is because she is so busy with lots of patience.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Swan does prescribe medications frequently but she is a Dr. of Medicine. She is often late but she has good reason and you can always call ahead to check in with the receptionist. Dr. Swan is knowledgable but she will refer you to a specialist when needed. She does not like to be challenged so do not challenge her if you cannot handle it.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She is the only doctor in this town that does a thorough. She is FANTABULOUS!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

This woman is a perscription thug she likes to get her patient hooked on opiodes.and her receptionist is a demon in disquised

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016