Ratings for Dr. Leslie R. Miller

Dr Miller has been a great doc for me for 15 years. She is straight forward and tells it how it is. Dry sense of humor but she is knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

One of the least knowledgeable doctors I have visited. There is a reason way there are so few patients in her office!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have never posted on one of these boards but felt compelled to after my last experience with Dr. Miller. I have been a patient of her's for over 5 years and I don't know what happened to her, but over my past 3 visits in the last year and half she has become one of the worst doctor's I have ever dealt with. She is cold, rude, rushed and orders for tests that have NO merit. Similar to some of the previous reviews, she did not even attempt to address the issue at hand and just tells me to make another appointment. She never explains any of her diagnosis to me and just answers my question with a question. I can honestly say I don't trust her at ALL as a doctor and feel as though she does not have her patient's best interest at heart. Her view on health and how best to treat an ailment is so textbook and ancient that it feels like she's practicing in the 50's. I will never go see her again and if you are looking for a kind, compassionate, competent doctor I wouldn't recommend you go see her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Run Away! Told me I was wasting her resources!! I have NEVER been treated so terribly by a doctor. I just moved & am looking for a doctor. My first visit. Told her, I'm healthy so I only visit the dr. 1 or 2x a yr. She gave me a diatribe that she wouldn't just do what I wanted her to, Obamacare is focused on prevention, SHE had been focusing on prevention for 20 yrs, SHE gets up at 6 every morning to prep for her day (she mentioned the 6:00 thing twice, like it was something special ) SHE was responsible for her patients' health (hmm I thought my actions played in there somewhere). She would see me for 1 issue per visit because that allowed her to focus on it specifically and it was easier with the Insurance co. WHAT?? I felt that I was inconveniencing her. NO interpersonal skills, NO compassion, VERY condescending and Bitter. When I explained that I had wanted talk with her to understand her philosophy - her response- "Insurance doesn't pay for a get to know you visit"

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

This is the worst doctor ever! During a physical exam, I expressed minor concerns, she advised I would need to schedule another appt just to talk about since the physical limits her focus. This doctor is money hungry and impersonal. She will also charge you a copy for a follow up just to tell you blood results came back fine. I advised she could have called me so I didn't have to pay a copay. She laughed and stated "I really don't need your business like that". Although she wouldn't disclose blood work results to me via phone prior to appt. she's a horrible doctor and I wouldn't want anyone to he subject to this dissatisfaction.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

not helpful or caring to her patients. acted as if she was being bothered and told me she could not help me during a normal 15 minute visit and to go to the emergency room for my severe migrane and sent me out of the office even though she said looked like "death was warming over" . Have not returned to this Doctor, and never will

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I've been a patient for something like 15 years - probably longer. I felt compelled to respond to these crazy reviews. She's a great doctor - I'd highly recommend her to anyone. You'll always have a few people who'll complain but don't pay attention to that.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

She answered a text message from her husband in the middle of a complicated office visit with my 70 year old mother and I...and texted him back. Enough said. I do not question her intelligence; I question why she isn't retired.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr Miller has mixed reviews I see on here. But let me thoroughly warn you - she is 'knowledgeable' and 'thorough' with her patients, but when I moved out of the area, and had my documents and medical records forwarded, she has NOTHING. No records, nothing. She had no idea who I was every time I went to see her even though I saw her for over 5 years. Just ridiculous. Poor bedside manner, does not listen well, almost is rude the way she speaks to patients. She doesn't fully gauge what you are saying and just will send you for tests and blood work galore when you don't need it. My new doctors office is phenominal and made me see really how awful she was. If you have serious medical problems and need good record keeping, do NOT go to her. She's not updated with technology, very out-dated, and poor return of calls, and poor receptionist who is very rude as well. She expects YOU to call her when you go for tests, when she should be calling the patient to review results. Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Have been her patient for 10+ years. She has diagnosed conditions I was unaware of, does very good follow-up. She listens, responds, and demonstrates great caring for her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010