Ratings for Dr. Valerie M. Wang

Dr. Wang is the best Doctor ever. She delievered my 2 kids and I think hardest part about giving birth is the fact that I know I wont be seeing her every month after I deliver. She explains things and makes you feel comfortable. She honestly cares about all of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Wang. She is thorough and knowledgable. I recommended her to my mom and several friends who now see her and have recommended Dr. Wang to their own friends. I too, feel like something has changed with Dr. Wang in recent years. She is still top notch in my book, courteous and professional in our clinic visits, but she does not seem happy, or it's not projected. She is smart, beautiful and no doubt successful, but she does not seem to have the happy disposition she once had.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Not very pleasant doctor. I told her I had a pain on my pelvis area and because I didn't have insurance she immediately said "this is gonna be an expensive appointment. Come back and let me know if you have insurance." Now, what kind of doctor would say something like that. She was not after my health but MONEY! Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I have been with Dr. Wang for years...and absolutely love her! She is the best! I got my mom to change GYNs to Dr. Wang and recommended her to several of my friends who all have wonderful things to say about her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Very Rude Staff. Dr does not listen to patient and goes out of her way to be impolite.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I used to love Dr. Wang and then something changed. I waited a month or two over my "yearly" appt. to see her and felt like she lectured me about being late. I agree she can sometimes be very condescending/snobby. I think she's well educated and knowledgeable, but her bedside manner and staff could use improvement. I've since changed gynos!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I was treated like an inconvenience instead of a patient when I became ill within a week of the first surgery. After the second surgery, she went back to her office without first stopping to talk to my family. My family had to call her office from the hospital to find out my status. I finally had to seek medical attention elsewhere to get well.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Valerie Wang has been a godsend to our family. She guided us through a difficult pregnancy and delivered my daughter via a cesarean that had no complications. She is one of the reasons why we have decided to have another baby. I cannot imagine going through my pregnancy w/o her. Her knowledge and skills are impeccable! If you want an OB who cares and is highly qualified then I recommend Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Wang has a good bedside manner. She is friendly and is very knowledgable. Though, if and when she is mad, you'll know it!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

From hospital staff nurse point of view, Dr. Wang treats her nurses with the utmost disrespect. She is not professional when speaking to her nurses, relies on nurses to put her orders in instead of doing it herself, and places blame on nurses rather than taking responsibility.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Valerie M. Wang's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp