Ratings for Dr. Edward R Sweetser

I can't believe how quickly I have healed from total hip replacement by Dr. Sweetser. I was able to get in very quickly to see Dr. Sweetser and able to get my new hip within just a few weeks. At my 2-week followup visit after surgery, I was able to walk into Dr. Sweetser's office with no assistance, without a cane or walker, and without pain. To me, this is a miracle! YAY Dr. Sweetser

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I received excellent care and can now walk again without pain.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr Sweetser has been my doctor for 11 years, supporting me throught 2 TAJRs & a number of debridement surgeries, etc. He is warm, friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and an excellent listener & team player. I have dealt with dozens of orthopedic egotistical docs and Dr. Sweetser is truly the exception. He's one in a million! Yes, I had to wait an exceptionally long time a couple of times, but it couldn't be helped. I drove a 500 mile round trip for 10 years to see this doctor and will be traveling even further in the future.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Sweetzer is a knowledgeable, communicative, and highly skilled orthopedic surgeon. He performed replacements on both knees concurrently in January 2006. In prior and follow-up visits he continues to be communicative, an excellent listner, friendly, and warm. The knees are now GREAT!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Edward R Sweetser's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1970)