Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Lewis

Unprofessional and unfriendly office staff, unreasonable wait times. Dr. Lewis is abrupt when addressing concerns ("you're fine" or "that's normal", with no elaboration). Her office is outdated and does not offer the latest medical equipment or technology. Dr. Lewis refused to provide care to me after I expressed concerns about the wait times. She sent a certified letter to my home, which I did not receive prior to my visit, and the automated phone reminder called the day before to remind me of the visit. When I got there, they told me they wouldn't provide care and gave me a copy of the letter. The staff was condescending and rude. As a medical professional, this is the LAST practice I'd ever recommend.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

She's a great Dr and so worth the wait!! I love her and her staff they are awesome!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

LOVE Dr. Lewis! Delivered both my babies and will be delivering this 3rd. She is always available when needed, and her staff has always been so nice and friendly with me. Dr. Lewis has a very busy office since she's very popular and GOOD at what she does. Because of the high demand to see her, always expect to be there a little longer than normal. It's kind of like waiting in line at the Radiator Springs ride at Disneyland, it's like the longest wait, only because it's the best ride there right now. Same goes with the Dr. Lewis...the wait is long cause she's the best and knows how to take care of her patients!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I love Dr. Lewis. She is very friendly, helpful, understanding and knowledgable. She delivered my baby and when I called her at 8pm at night to say I was on the way to the hospital she was there before I got there! I've been going to her for 5 years now and I won't change doctors until she retires.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Lewis is a great doctor! She is friendly and knowledgable. Wait time is VERY long and the people who run the office are awful. They are rude, rushed, belittling, and make me feel unwelcome and unable to ask questions or seek help. It's too bad because Dr. Lewis is great.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr Michelle Lewis was highly recommended to me and she delivered my baby at the beginning of this month and I absolutely love her. She has great bedside manners and during delivery she gets you focused and is sort of like a coach. I would use her again if I decided to get pregnant again. You will love her. Just be ready to wait sometimes because she is a one women practice. It's worth I though!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Lewis. she was my gyno for a few years before I got pregnant and she also delivered both of my children. Prior to going to her, a visit to this particular type of appointment would bring anxient...I have never felt this with Dr. Lewis and actually looked forward to seeing her. She is a very positive person and I always left feeling good about myself. Even during my final months of pregnancy...she lifted my spirits and was able to make me feel good about myself. I would and have recommended her to people and feel blessed that she was a part of the birth of my children!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I went to Dr Lewis for my 3rd pregnancy. I figured this was going to be high risk due to my chronic high blood pressure. She was concerned for my high BP and referred me to a specialist for ultrasounds every month. She's a wonderful doctor, and whenever I have another child I'm definately going back to her. She's very caring and listens to what you have to say. She's patient as well. Staff is great and always provided me my test results over the phone within a few days. She can be backed up on some days and some days I did have to wait a half hour over my appointment time. Just make them early in the morning and you won't have that issue. After delivery, she waited around for awhile to see how the baby was doing. Very prompt. I love her and I am definately going back. Very Friendly.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I have bee a loyal patient with Dr. Lewis since 1998. I called Sep 1 2009 and asked if I could get in before years end,so my ins. would cover my PAP. Earliest appt. was Feb. I went to another Dr. to get PAP covered by insurance. I was told by new Dr. I have HPV , and I should be checked every 6 months. Being loyal to Dr.Lewis I went to her in 6 months and had a PAP done. I checked the box on the paperwork to check for HPV. I waited 2 months for result and heard nothing. I went in the office and was told if I had HPV they would of contacted me. I asked the rude receptionist to look at my file. Yes, I checked the box to look for HPV the lab didn't check the pap smear.She told me not to worry about it 60% of the women in LAS have it, and I need to find a new Dr. since I went to someone other than Dr. Lewis. I found a new Dr. and it is a big deal, she referred me to a specialist. I felt really bad at the time, that Dr. Lewis didn't want to see me, but I am glad I left her practice

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Lewis for 12 years & in the beginning she was great but over the years she became less & less sincere & concerned about her patients. She has gotten way to busy & self absorbed & the staff is extremely rude. I had a very large fibroid & she wanted me to have a lupron shot, after researching the shot I decided I did not want to get it. She offered no other options but just referred me to someone else.I found a Dr.who could do the surgery w/o the shot & laparoscopic (she was going to cut me completely open w/ a much longer recovery). I was not pleased with how cold she was when i refused the shot but decided to return to her for a follow up pap I already had scheduled. when i called to check on my appt.,i was told she would not see me anymore because i saw someone else.What Dr. refers you to a Dr.for something she doesn't do & then wont see you again. I'm much better off without her.This also cost her 4 other patients I had referred to her who will not go back!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Michelle M. Lewis's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts