Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Razzaque

he was horrible. he ran tests on me and told me i was fine but that he was treating me as if it were chrohns, and whe n i seen my other doctor they informed me that i had an infection that Razzaque should have informed me about.. i dont like being lied to and pushed aside and thats exactly what he did. he told me that i was just a young kid that wanted narcotics and that i was gay so i probably had HIV... i DO NOT RECOMMEND that anyone goes and see's him. he is very disrespectful and does not explain anything that you really need to know. he tells you what he thinks and does not inform you of what your tests really say.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Razzaque is the absolute best. I've been going to him for gastro problems for more years than I can count. I also go to him with other issues as well. I can call and get a same day appointment with no problem. His staff is the greatest and so is he. Wish there were more out there like him. Simply the best!! Hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Doctor and staff are very kind,accomodating, and always going out of their way to help. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Razzaque for years. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

His office staff has gone out of their way for me, they are pleasant and nice. Doctor is always on time and listens to me. My whole family see him and will keep seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My family has gone to him for years, he is one of the best doctors out there. He is a genius!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Dr. Mohammed Razzaque's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1967)