Ratings for Dr. James T. Sayre

I would just like to say Dr Sayre is the best Doctor I have ever had to deal with. I had to see him for a spot on my lung.He was also right there to explain everything he was going to do to me. All my dr appointment where met with a smile on his face and just took him time with me each and everytime. I would send anyone to him he is really the best Doctor you will ever find. Thanks to him Im a 5 yr lung cancer servivor....

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Wonderful,compassionate,and intelligent doctor and human being!!! I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone including children. You just don't find this quality physician anymore. He takes the time and explains everything before doing anything,gives options NEVER RUSHED!!!!! Outstanding MD

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Absolutely the best doctor ever! He listens, he explains and he cares! You walk away knowing that he has your best interest in mind. I had two breast biopsies and I never felt more assured that the right thing will be done for my health. He'll look you in the eye and speak calmly and precisely so that you'll understand everything that is going on with with regrds to the procedure. A person could not be in better hands. When he gets the results from the tests he is on the phone and explains everything to you. He does not make you wait until your next appointment. He lets you know right away so you don't have needless anxiety. Again, EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Very personable, knowledgeable, and gentle. High quality doctor, who takes the time to answer your questions, make you feel comfortable, give you your options, and explain things thoroughly. He also has evening appointments to help fit your needs/schedule.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. James T. Sayre's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Brown & Toland Physicians