Ratings for Dr. Charles Lin

Dr. Lin saved my husband's life. I would highly recommend him. My husband did not have the usual symptoms of heart problems, but Dr. Lin was very thorough and found he had extensive blockages and ordered immediate open heart surgery. My husband had five bypasses. He has totally recovered and we are so glad we went to see Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Lin has been very caring and knowledgeable in the care of my family member over the last two years. Understanding and thorough. Highly recommend Dr. Lin!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Did not listen to or address my questions. Condescending and arrogant. Most unprofessional physician I have ever dealt with. Would not recommend Dr. Lin under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I do not understand the negative comments on here about Dr. Lin. I saw Dr. Lin twice and both times he was very nice and professional. He answered all of my questions and ran some tests to see what was causing my symptoms. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Rude, condescending, not forthcoming with test results, doesn't care to explain, expects you to know what questions to ask.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

office poorly managed and very disorganized;very long wait with no explanations or apology; staff and doctor very,very rude; knowledge of meds minimal and highly influenced by drug reps; other cardiologists in this area-use them!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Charles Lin's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1990)