Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Bradford

I LOVE Dr. Bradford and her staff. She has seen me emotionally all over the place and has made me feel extremely comfortable with the process every time I see her. She is thourough and knowledable, as well as being open and honest with me. I am very blessed to call her my doctor. Her staff is always pleasant and jovial. I enjoy all of my appointments and will miss her when I have this baby. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Bradford and her staff are the best, even when I've had to go in for a "not so good" appointment they are so supportive

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I adore Dr. Bradford and her staff. They delivered my baby girl after many complications in my pregnancy and I'm so thankful they were my team. I hope she can deliver any future children we have because she makes you feel valued and in charge of your own healthcare choices.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Bradford delivered both my children by c-section. She makes me feel very comfortable when I go. I have been her patient for over 10 years. The staff in her office are all very nice as well. When you go you have to wait quite a while to get seen but I really wouldn't feel comfortable going to see another doctor even if they were prompt.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Bradford is WONDERFUL. There's a reason why wait times are so high, everyone wants to see her. She is currently only accepting new patients who are already pregnant. She is calm, reassuring, and very knowledgeable. After I deliver my baby, I know I am going to miss seeing her and her staff so much. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She is really AWESOME!!!! I was a patient with Dr. Bradford for my complicated pregnancy. As it was my 1st pregnancy I had no knowledge what so ever but she was very helpful and on top of everything throughout that time. I had sub chorionic hematoma and an Intrauterine septum. She closley monitored me and for every visit she would be the one who would see me. Rarely I would see the NP. Also they have an in house ultrasound technician so its very helpful when you get ultrasounds in a complicated pregnancy every time you see the doctor. Overall I would definitely recommend her to any person. The only down side would be that there is lot of waiting time for her. Her office doesn't take direct calls and you have to leave a message every time and they call back.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Bradford is WONDERFUL! I was admitted to be hospital with preeclampsia and each day she came to check on me, I felt like I was her only patient. She was so comforting and explained to me everything I needed to know. Surprisingly, I actually miss seeing her every month!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Bradford is the best. She has helped me through so much and I would never want to go to another doctor! She makes her patients so comfortable and her reasons for getting into the field just reaffirm why the experience is what it is. The staff is always so friendly and helpful as well, and the environment is wonderful. It is always an extremely long wait to see her, but it is WELL worth the care she provides.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr Bradford is amazing! I had a terrific experience delivering my baby with her after two miscarriages. She said she would help me to have a baby and she did. Dr Bradford is definitely busy because she is so good, but the wait is all worth it. I would surely recommend Dr Bradford to a friend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Bradford is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. She really makes you feel at ease during the exam and is very friendly. I will recommend her to every woman I know.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Laura A. Bradford's Credentials

• German

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)