Ratings for Dr. John D. Huber

Nice guy probably but has zero experience with pharmaceutical's. I feel he takes critism too seriously. No follow through. His staff (nurses) are either overworked or lazy; Try to call then and all you get is a answering machine. Just my opinion but I had a not so good experience with this man whom actually called my mother when I filled out a survey on his bedside Manor that was sent to my email address. Ps my mom is an alcoholic and was drunk when you called for treatment options for me. Stay out of my personal life. It's not like you called because you wanted to follow through. You were upset that I put down in a survey how you prescribed a RX that has severe side effects with another pharmaceutical I'm prescribed. Next time try reading the sheet your clinic has patients fill out in the office, you know, with our medication history. Your front desk is nice, that's really all I can say. I had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. John D. Huber's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Benesys