Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Givens

Very good! She is a wonderful listener and made me feel at ease. Seems to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Had to reschedule appointment. When I arrived back my wait was not long at all. Dr. Givens and staff were very polite and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Givens is an awesome doctor. So caring and spends time making sure everything is going well. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

The environment here is quiet and professional. My nurse is always nice and engaging when I am first called back . I love Dr.Givens she is very knowledgeable and makes me feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Givens is an excellent physician . She listens attentively to your concerns and questions and has a great rapport with her patients. She is very knowledgeable and has a great reputation among her peers.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

The experience has been good overall . I wish I could have have done the procedure as an inpatient and I wish the hospital would have given my husband clarity on the discharge instructions. The procedures and recovery were not that great just a lot of pain. I would suggest an after hours number for patients who just had surgery if they have questions after hours., besides that no other concerns but Dr Givens is a great Dr

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Came to see the doctor and she did a wonderful job made me feel safe and secure confident in what she was doing. Can't wait till schedule my next appointment

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I always enjoy seeing Dr. Givens. She is caring, informative and a good listener. I value her opinion regarding my healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Overall visit is exceptional each visit. Staff and Dr’s are kind and genuine!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

The staff was extremely thorough and thoughtful. Dr. Givens starts each visit by asking about your current health and she explains each step of the visit to you before and during the process. Many of us dread our “lady doctor appointment”, but she has a way of truly making you feel at ease. I could not have asked for anything more from my visit.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Vanessa Givens's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)