You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karl Yap-Sam

Karl should not be called a chiropractor! His assistance with my back problems is closer to a PT. Sure he does the release on the spine but also gives you strengthening exercises and is a great communicator. Before I did my research on chiropractic and found out that 90% of it is placebo, I went to Karl and he helped where he could. My wife is currently going to a DC that is only in it for $ but she can't see that. Be very careful when visiting chiro's. If they hint at a visit plan...run away!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

KARL IS THE BEST CHIRO I HAVE BEEN TO. KARL TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL MEDICAL CONDIDIOTNS. HE IS COMPASSIONATE, CARING, AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ACCUPUNCTURIST I HAVE BEEN TOO, VERY GENTLE, BUT PERCISE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DR. TO ALL THAT NEED HELP BOTH IN THE CHIRO FIELD AS WELL, AS ACCUPUNCTURE. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND USUALLY ALWAYS ON TIME. HIS KNOWLEDGE IS SO VAST HE KNOWS A TREAMENT FOR WHAT AILS YOU. WONDERUFL PERSON AS WELL..

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

I've been going to see Karl for over a year now for both neck and back pain and he's helped me every time I go there. He is very knowledgeable and is very good at what he does. He is willing to spend more time with his patients if needed and is always there if someone has a question or concern. VERY HELPFUL!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

For years I have had neck pain. He worked on my neck and it is much better. He is willing to spend the extra time to explain medical jargon. He treats you like an individual and not a number. EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Karl Yap-Sam's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://rougeriverchiropractic.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L1V0" to "L1V 1A1". Address has been updated from "None" to "345 Kingston Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055091333".

June 3, 2015