Ratings for Dr. Zofia Cygan

I've only had positive experiences with Dr. Cygan.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I trust Dr. Zofia Cygan. I have been her patient for about 20 years. She is caring and interested my well being and never pressures me into any procedure but offers compassionate suggestions. She is a very gentle physician and a model for some doctors who are more businessmen than doctors. Dr. Cygan is a devoted physician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Above other things she inspired me to quit smoking! She has a Terrific straightforward approach which I like.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I like this Dr. I always feel better when I leave her office! probably because she is not in a dreaded HMO she can be nice to her patients! she is a specialist for geriatrics I believe, and I went to her when I was in my 30's LOL! but I would still go back to her if she was in my insurance plan. she's not in a bully gang, like I feel those HMO medical groups act out.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

I had to wait 20 minutes. Dr.Cygan also told me my depression and anxiety could be cured by listening to self help tapes. I have had this for over 10 years and tried everything, meds are the only thing that works for me. I have an inherited chemical imbalence which causes my ailments. I wonder if Dr.Cygan suggests self help tapes to other patients with illnesses such as cancer or diabetes instead of medical treatment. I will never go to her again!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

I cancelled my appointment with Dr. Cygan because her receptionist was so rude. It's not worth visiting Dr. Cygan and have to deal with a rude receptionist. Too bad because her office is close to my work and they had an appointment same day. If your ins. deductible hasn't been met they want the $75 visit fee paid at the time of the appointment and she won't check it till you get to the office and have already made an appointment. Very rude. I went to my regular doctor who is much further from my office, Peter Starrett, who is very, very nice, patient, kind and his office staff are exceptionally personable and kind.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Cygan is a wonderful doctor. She does not pass judgement and is caringly focused in the moment. She is attentive and truly listens. She is thorough and follows through.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Cygan is a terrific doctor. She listens and acts appropriately. I can always count on Dr. Cygan to make me feel better, physically and psychologically!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2006

Dr. Zofia Cygan's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL