Ratings for Dr. Nick Rathe

I had dr. Rathe for about 3 years I enjoyed him as a physician I miss him and wish that he was still my doctor I cannot find anyone that I like as much as I liked dr. Rathe

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I owe this man my life. I haven't been able to get a suitable replacement for this great doctor. I have heart issues and a bad back also. He always put me first and I miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Had it not been for dr. rathe Iwould not be here.He saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

You will never see a better doctor He is a caring doctor Never rushed you He genuinely cared

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Charles Rathe was my doctor for years He helped me with my addiction problems I owe him my life

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I miss this doctor terribly. Ever since he left, my whole family, including myself, has had undiagnosed medical issues that no other doctors care to help us diagnose. I'm in constant pain and I just know he would have found what was wrong with me. He wasn't a perfect human, but he was an amazing doctor. And he was never anything but kind to myself and my entire family. I even heard of him taking money out of his own pocket to pay for prescriptions that some of his less fortunate patients needed. The man that replaced him was the most horrible excuse for a doctor I've ever met! We will never have another doc like him! :(

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr.Rathe is a great doctor & a good man. He was a gentle person and caring. Not only is he very smart and knowledgeable. Wish he lived closer to us. His friends fr. Walked in Clinced in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Rathe is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient of his for the last 8 years. He is very attentive. He listens to what you have to say and does not rush you. A couple of years ago I became very ill. Dr. Rathe was fantastic, making appointments for me at the last minute, finding out which facilities could take me sooner than others. I truly felt that my doctor really cares for me and my well being. We moved 2 hours drive away a year ago and I continue to see Dr. Rathe. What an incredible doctor !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr.Rathe is far the best Dr.that I have had in my entire life.He has saved my life on two occasions,both were massive blood clots.Today I can thank the Good Lord for having Dr.Rathe as my Primary Care Giver!.Keep up the Good Work Dr.Rathe and Staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

This doctor ruined me with many types of pills including oxycontin for over 2 years beginning in 2002. 5 years later, I'm still pulling myself back together over it. He was suppose to put me on S&A for a few months, but I've been on disability ever since. My daughters were 5 and 3 at the time and I wasn't all there because of the pills and Dr. Rathe knew that and denied I was becoming dependent on the pills.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008