Ratings for Dr. Anthony E. Trabue

Not only have I found Dr Trabue to be knowledgeable in the last 30 years I find him to caring and concerning of my medical needs. Him and his staff is Professional, friendly and very helpful. Have recommended him highly for years

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Love Dr. Trabue and Suzanne. Delivered both of my babies and 3 out if 4 grandchildren. Would have delivered #4 but she went into labor sooner than expected! Would highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Exceptional doctors! They have been here for me and my mother for several decades.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

1st visit, lost blood work; requested I return for another. Got there and they said, oh, well we found it another patients file. Visited with a problem, Dr Trabue says no problem. Visited again 2 weeks later, had a disease. Dr admitted he missed it on 1st exam reports. Visited several times with wait time over 30 minutes; dr got called out - no alternative to see anyone else. Last year, review of annual pap says abnormal - comeback in 6 months. Drove into the parking lot day of appointment, office called said, we read it wrong...your pap was fine no need for this visit. Got there today, your insurance will not pay because it has not been a year....call them. Why didnt they call them? Why didnt scheduling tell me when I made the appointment. Also, dr trabue not there. Today was my last visit.

Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Trabue and Suzanne are wonderful people and very kind and funny. Dr. Trabue is very patient however, after my delivery experience I realized he wasn't as helpful with the issues encountered that eventually led to my cesarean. It wasn't his fault entirely but in hindsight if I knew then what I know now I am positive I could have avoided the surgery. I was naive but never felt like I should doubt him because he is a very smart man and does try to do what's best for mom. If he had suggested more with regards to positioning and more gentle ways to get past cervical issues I would have had a much better labor and delivery. Educate yourself regardless of who your care giver is!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He is the best doctor in Tennessee. He delivered me when I was a baby and he has delivered all three of my babies. If I have another baby I will go back. Staff is wonderful and knowledgeable. I just hope he does retire before I am finish having babies. Sydney

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Trabue for about 20 years. He is exceptional in all categories.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

A wonderful doctor. Experienced, compassionate, sincere. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Trabue and his daughter Suzanne run a great office! They are always very helpful and friendly, and made my pregnancy and delivery a breeze. The wait can sometimes be pretty long, but that can be expected with a doctor that sometimes has to run out of the office to deliver a baby! He is very knowledgeable and has been bringing children into the world for a long long time. I was recommended to him by a friend, and I recommend all my friends in search of an OB/GYN to him! Great all around!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Anthony E. Trabue's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)