Ratings for Dr. Adam Telner

I would highly recommend Dr.Telner to anyone. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of his help. I feel much better since I've been treated by him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very good Endocrinologist. Helpful when I have suggestions and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have seen Dr Telner a number of times. He is, by far, one of the most respectful doctors I have encountered. He listens to you and answers all questions in plain english. He is always friendly and I never felt rushed seeing him. Highly recommended. His staff are efficient and never without a smile. Paul

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Adam Telner's response
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

Submitted April 24, 2017

My appointments with this doctor were a complete waste of time. He delegates his job fully to the junior diabetes educators and appears to lack basic knowledge of diabetes management and the complications of the disease. He only deals with admin duties (where he is error prone), and his appointments have no elements of medical examination or discussion. Frankly I only went to the appointments to get my lab results.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very empathetic, soft-spoken and actually runs tests, as opposed to other doctors who have a "wait and see," attitude. I was impressed with my first appointment and efficiency of the staff and clinic. I look forward to my follow-up.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Adam Telner's response
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback. Its also gratifying to hear that our clinic team has been helpful for you.

Submitted March 29, 2017

His dose adjustment based on test results is excellent . Would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Adam Telner's response
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

Submitted March 29, 2017

I have found that Dr. Telner provides excellent care, and has not only improved my Hypoglycemic problem, but made me feel very comfortable as well.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

My comment dates back to when I saw him a long time ago. I had long term diabetes (decades worth) and went in with grossly swollen ankles. His diagnosis? "That happens to some women." Useless. I knew it was my kidneys and got a confirmation elsewhere. He just didn't care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

His explanations are a little difficult to understand; but he's a really genuine nice guy and very patient/helpful. I had a very positive experience with him in dealing with a potential hormonal/endocrin issue (which turned out to be nothing). I'd recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

he has to learn to listen to his patient.he is always in rush to get out with out clear understanding and get next patient.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Adam Telner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI