Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Love

While making our first appointment with Dr. Love many years ago, we were told "You're going to just LOVE Dr. Love." And we did. And we do. Not only is he an incredible surgeon, he is a caring, kind, thoughtful and gracious man. My husband celebrated the 21st anniversary of his bilateral lung transplant performed by Dr. Love on a cold Wisconsin night in 1994 - a long story that can only be described as miraculous. We're eternally grateful, Dr. Love!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

One of the best. This doctor went above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Had two surgeries with him and both failed. I nearly died as a result of the surgeries and now require an even more complex surgery to repair what has been done but I will never be normal. He never took any accountability and blamed me as the patient for all of the issues, which was devastating. He put me through extreme emotional and physical trauma. I have never written a review such as this, but I sincerely care about others and never want anyone to endure the experiences I was put through.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Robert B. Love's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental