Ratings for Dr. Jody Peter McAleer

Dr. McAleer fixed my torn ligament and tendon in my ankle. I was constantly twisting it due to an old sports injury. After he fixed it I have returned to exercise and family life. I have not had a problem since. My ankle feels very strong now.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Terrible podiatrist. Recommended healing my ankle injury, which has been present for over a year, with treatment that was only useful directly after the injury. Very cocky and unprofessional. I was seen in a big room with multiple beds used for making casts, not a real examination room. The door was open the entire time, a MAJOR HIPPA violation. He also easily backtracked on his medical recommendations. Further, he poorly explained my condition and explained it in terms that blamed me for the problems, which is entirely not possible. Go to see another Podiatrist; he medical knowledge is questionable.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. McAleer was willing to help me when I was not able to find any other doctor. He was very honest with my options and the outcome. Even though my situation is not something that he would not be easy he agreed to help me. He is an hour away from my home town but for the care that he gave me I would drive much farther then an hour. What a great doctor to have! Thanks to this doctor I am able to move a little easier which is great with my 4 year old son!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Doctor McAleer is excellent. He is young and energetic. He was extremly helpful and caring - Dr. McAleer was always available to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. His office was clean and efficient and his treatment of my problem was wonderful. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Jody Peter McAleer's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)