Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Labovitz

I had an infection in my heal bone that hollowed out about 40%. It took several surgeries and Dr. visits. All I can say is that Dr Labovitz was there to Give me the best treatment I could have received. He didn't just treat the Heal, but also was concerned about my mental outlook through this long Disability. I would Highly recommend him. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

It seemed I needed too many visits to the office prior to and following a "simple" surgery, which became quite expensive. After surgery, he missed a stitch in my foot while he was removing them. I had to return again to have the missed stitch removed and was given medication for the painful infection that seemed to be caused by the doctor missing that stitch. Ofcourse the only explanation given, "we all make mistakes, these things happen". he didnt seem very sympathetic to the extra money and pain I had to go through due to his error. He also said I needed to use a product to help reduce the scarring. The Kelo-Cote was $20 for the smallest tube and was added to my bill at his office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Labovitz was helpful spending time with me to make me comfortable. He provided service that immediately gave me some relief of my pain.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

I like Dr.Labovitz but it seems that he doesn't know what to do with my foot. I had surgery to lengthen my 1st metatarsal but 11 months later, it still hadn't grown in, so he scheduled a bone graft to take bone from my heel and put it in the gap. I woke up from surgery and he told me he didn't do the bone graft but rather, he pushed the bones back where they started. This means that the whole year of not walking or driving was a waste of time as well as the thousands of dollars because the bone is the same length as when we started. None of it makes sense to me. Another thing that bothered me was that he used adhesive tape on my foot knowing that last time I had a bad rash because of it. Then I have to pay 20 dollars for claritin when I told him i was allergic in the first place. Argh!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

He is on-time and respectful. Dr. Labovitz listened to my concerns and addressed each of them.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Jonathan Labovitz's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)