Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

the nurses are very kind but the receptionists are the dumbest people. i had a spray booked and she booked me for injections or something like that.. she has no clue what she is doing and they don't seem friendly. on the other hand dr searles got rid of my acne in 6 months. he spends 2-3 min with you but he knows what he is doing. although the wait times are usually deyaled by an hour - 2 hours he is the only dermatologist that helped me

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I heard great reviews about this doctor. The appointment was really disappointing - less than 10 minutes, I was told things that I already knew and it was basic information. Was then told to come back for another quick appointment. I don't think I will be back and I will not recommend this place to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I read these reviews with great interest as I try and picture the man who is treating me and what is said on this site. I think he is amazing and has done more for me in 3 appointments then any other doctor. Diagnosed me with Lupus and took control of my treatment. Gift from god in my case

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

CALLED THE OFFICE 10 TIMES REGARDING MY SKIN TO TRY TO MAKE AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT, THEY SAID THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SPOTS AVAILABLE. LIKE MAYBE TRY TO FIX YOUR STAFF BEFORE PERFORMING ON PEOPLE. Dr.Searles doesn't seem to really care about an individual. When he sees me, he doesn't really acknowledge the fact of how long have waited for. Kind of wanting a new dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Terrible receptionist...... When writing a review you should elaborate. Dr.Searles and his staff are really great. I have always been cared for and treated first class.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Terrible receptionist!!! But the nurse brought me to the exam room was very kind. Waited more than one hour and Dr. Searles spent 2-3 mins with me. Didn't even bothered to look at the lesions. Will see how the treatment goes....

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Searles was condescending and instead of asking about the issue (a mole that had changed), he formed his own theory and stated it as fact. Though I have had a previous skin cancer, and have not had a thorough exam in many years, he did not suggest a mole check. I asked my doctor for another referral and a melanoma was found. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Would have loved actually receiving some service. I had to leave after an hour and fifteen minutes because the Dr. Had still not seen me and my time is valuable too. Had to book two months in advance. Ridiculous service in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Horrible experience. I waited for over an hour and when I was finally in the office, a nurse or someone, came in and asked me specific questions. The Dr. came in, couldn't even look my in the eye, didn't even look at my skin and immediately prescribed a very harsh drug with no other explanations. I told him I do not do well on medications and he basically told me that if I couldn't handle a few side effects then I was never going to get better. I suffer from bad IBS and gastro issues and follow a strict health regimine to live. I am not willing to destroy my stomach further to appease the laziness if yet another doctor. This Dr. is great of you're looking for another drug pusher who just wants you to stop whining so he can get paid.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Avoid this office if you can you wont be able to get threw to the dr if you have any problems with his treatment staff is very rude especially his nurse

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016