Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

I had a great experience at this dermatologist office. After seeing another doctor for the same issue, he finally diagnosed me properly. Front staff was great. Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Condescending and arrogant. Ask for a different referral.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Thank you for referring me for skin cancer surgery. It was a good decision and I am glad that Dr. Seales did it. I am very thankful and I am skin cancer free and very happy about it.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Searles is the BEST!! He was recommended to me by a co-worker. I had been so sick with a vast array of ever changing aliments that had gone without diagnose for 2 1/2 years. I had been to 17 different doctors and specialists to no avail. Once I got in to see Dr Searles he did something all other doctors failed to try - he took a skin sample of one of my lesions for diagnosis. Within a couple of months of some further tests he detected what my illness is (which is very tricky to diagnose as it doesn't always show up in blood work). I think I would have lost my mind if it wasn't for him. My ailment is not something he normally treats but with his background as an Internist definitely was an asset towards my prognosis. God Bless you Dr. Searles and all your wonderful staff too!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I was referred to Dr Searles today after waiting 4.5 months, it was worth the wait. The nurse was excellent very personable and actually took notes and reviewed my pictures I had on my phone of my psoriasis. Dr searles was 30 minutes late for my appointment but very apologetic because if it, 30 minutes is nothing. He looked at my legs and agreed it was psoriasis. He prescribed a better product for me and when I asked about the shingles vaccine and if he could prescribe as opposed to me going to my doctor in Calgary he wrote me a percsription. The receptionist are loud and not very professional. I would recommend Dr Searles! Very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I came from Cold Lake and came early to find out the Dr. Was an hour behind. But the nice receptionists explained that he had to do an immediate surgery. It was so nice to have them explain it to me and the room. He really seems to care. Very impressed. On top of that he finally diagnosed my problem after seeing 2 other dermatologists! Great staff and a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I just happened to have an appointment today, and, Dr Searles was running late. His reception team do a great job, and the nurses are really caring. I would recommend him and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Wow! Dr. was running late guessing it was something serious as he seems to give everyone the time they need! I know I took longer as he explained everything in layman terms so I coukd understand. The nurse Marg was excellent as she took the time to explain next steps. Thanks so much great doctor and team!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The receptionists are rude and condescending. They've forgotten that much of their BUSINESS is based on expensive elective cosmetic treatments. I won't go back because I can get another dermatologist. Not the only game in town.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

My experience at the clinic of Dr. Gordon Searles, including Dr. Searles himself, was excellent. I have clicked on five stars in every category.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017