You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

Would have loved actually receiving some service. I had to leave after an hour and fifteen minutes because the Dr. Had still not seen me and my time is valuable too. Had to book two months in advance. Ridiculous service in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Horrible experience. I waited for over an hour and when I was finally in the office, a nurse or someone, came in and asked me specific questions. The Dr. came in, couldn't even look my in the eye, didn't even look at my skin and immediately prescribed a very harsh drug with no other explanations. I told him I do not do well on medications and he basically told me that if I couldn't handle a few side effects then I was never going to get better. I suffer from bad IBS and gastro issues and follow a strict health regimine to live. I am not willing to destroy my stomach further to appease the laziness if yet another doctor. This Dr. is great of you're looking for another drug pusher who just wants you to stop whining so he can get paid.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Just to be fair Dr.Searles is a specialist and sees everything from malignant melanomas to serious internal medical problems , that cause horrible dermatological issues for people. So if the wait time is long, it's because he is helping those in need! All his girls are great, tons of stress and handle it as well as they can. This man goes above and beyond, so does his team.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have seen other dermatologists before, and all of them have been unsuccessful at clearing my skin. I had pretty much given up hope. Dr. Searles used a different approach and I have actually seen improvement in my skin. This is the first time anything a dermatologist has tried has helped at all, so I am thrilled. He is determined to clear my skin entirely and will not just accept some improvement, which is awesome, so he has made some tweaks to my medications and hopefully it will work. This is the first time I have had any confidence in a dermatologist because he has actually made some progress, unless the other ones I saw before.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Submitted April 27, 2016

Most terrible doc in town. Visited him in Oct 2014 for worsen lichen planus. In and out took at most 5 minutes. Revisited in June 2015 as symptoms got worse. He did not even take a look at the affected area. Family asked him for a biopsy but got refused. He insisted that a biopsy is not necessary. In August, had a biopsy done by another doctor. It turned out to be an advanced oral cancer. This doctor simply should not be licensed for practice.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Searles is one of the best physicians that I have ever had the privilege to see. He has been instrumental in helping me to get my medical condition under control and is always willing to help. Nurses are amazing and have been with him for a long time. Administrative staff are also very helpful. Can't say enough good things. Does great cosmetic work as well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Searles is Brilliant. I highly recommend him. He has seen my children several times and has always been able to resolve their skin issues. The front end staff including Patti are awesome as well, they were very pleasant and also very quick in getting my kids in for a contagious skin issue that was spreading between them. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Gordon Searles's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would have loved actually receiving some service. I had to leave after an hour and fifteen minutes because the Dr. Had still not seen me and my time is valuable..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. I waited for over an hour and when I was finally in the office, a nurse or someone, came in and asked me specific questions. The Dr. came i..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Avoid this office if you can you wont be able to get threw to the dr if you have any problems with his treatment staff is very rude especially his nurse"

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles is a very thorough doctor who is very knowledgeable and caring. He is very easy to talk to and is an awesome Doctor. I highly recommend him "

May 2, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Just to be fair Dr.Searles is a specialist and sees everything from malignant melanomas to serious internal medical problems , that cause horrible dermatologica..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have seen other dermatologists before, and all of them have been unsuccessful at clearing my skin. I had pretty much given up hope. Dr. Searles used a differe..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "An appoinment was at 2:25 PM. Already 3:00 PM and I am still waiting... Terrible service"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Most terrible doc in town. Visited him in Oct 2014 for worsen lichen planus. In and out took at most 5 minutes. Revisited in June 2015 as symptoms got worse. He..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles is one of the best physicians that I have ever had the privilege to see. He has been instrumental in helping me to get my medical condition under co..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles is Brilliant. I highly recommend him. He has seen my children several times and has always been able to resolve their skin issues. The front end ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He's good at what he does, engaged in my treatment, sensitive to the emotional toll the condition takes on me. Will agree with some comments that his front staf..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two great appointments with Dr. Searless. His office staff is great very professional. Especially Patti who is always so helpful and makes sure I get..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's so kind and patient. Very knowledgeable, made a big difference in my life "

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seales is an amazing doctor. He knows his stuff and finds the most effective ways to help you. Staff is incredible all so polite and caring. Scheduleding is ..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor. Was referred to him from my previous derm (I moved) to continue treatment from a medication that was just started. Seen him 4 times now, and he..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend Dr. Searles to ANYONE at least not as long as you want to have any kind of a life after being "treated"by him. I completely agree with t..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor , very knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to quickly understand my concern and offered immediate solution "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles is a fantastic physician. I find him very caring, knowledgeable and personable. As a health care employee, I have done my research and have asked ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "words can't describe what a horrible person this Dr. is. He said "You can't help everyone" would not even look me in the face. I left feeling helpless and worse..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles office has gone downhill over the past few years. He used to be a caring doctor with excellent staff. Unfortunately now he seems to lack enthusiasm ..."

July 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drsearles.ca" to "http://www.drsearles.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6J 5E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2377 111 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804244464".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent specialist. There should be more stars on the rating. We have used Dr. Searles to address concerns with CCL after a bone marrow transplant with co..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable.....so happy to have gotten this referral. "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr Searle's very knowledgeable and very personable. A skin condition that I have had for many of years and seen many dermatologist, Dr. Searle's seems to..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "he misdiagnosed my daughter terribly 12 years ago. misdiagnosed me 12 years ago by giving a non approved drug (of which my family dr. told me to not take and c..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor, treated my mother for Skin cancer on her nose, he gave her a cream to burn it off and it did nothing but make her more red and even when she compla..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He diagnosed an autoimmune disorder that had been undiagnosed or misdiagnosed by other specialists for over 2.5 years. He saved my life. Need I say more!"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a litte confused with some of the ratings that I've read regarding Dr. Searles and his team! Personally, been a patient of Dr. Searles going on three years ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles is obviously very passionate about what he does. He always makes me feel at ease and explains things very thoroughly and even scientifically, rathe..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 different appt. with this dr. The first one he barely looked at me. After taking info, he did not bother to get off his chair to look at my eyes. The..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles is an excellent dermatologist. However his front line staff are extremely rude which does not give the doctors office a good impression. The staff ne..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. I'm young and have very little experience with healthcare until recently. Dr Searles was the first specialist I've seen. He compassionate, he ..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles books more patients than he can possibly attend to. Most recently, his stress is starting to show. He's actually yelling the staff. You can for sure ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr searles, I have read your own rating and will try to explain as best as possible my experience. The staff is less then satisfactory especially the front sta..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I will not be going back to this place again, the staff were unfriendly, like it's such a chore to walk me to the waiting room and ask me three questions. The o..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The staff weren't the friendliest and I waited over an hour to be seen. On the positive side, Dr. Seatless seemed very knowledgeable and explained things very c..."

September 8, 2014