Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

I have seen Dr Searles for some aesthetic procedures over the past few years and am very happy with the results! They are very natural looking and the staff have been excellent! I would strongly recommend him for aesthetic procedures and I have recommended him to several friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is the kind that would go deeper to what is the cause before giving you anything. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I saw Dr Searles today, I want to say how nice and patient he was with this old lady. I have a hard time believing the comment I just read about his front ladies. I got to the office, I had lovely conversation with the ladies out front. Got in and saw him within 10-15 minutes. And, the nurses were fantastic

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Searles and attending assistants are fantastic. Knowledgeable, patient and kind. The front desk staff are HORRIBLE- hostile, irritable and quick tempered.

Submitted July 14, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Searles since 2013. He is excellent!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Searles forever. I couldn't ask for a better person or doctor to help me with skin issues. He's patient, kind and easy to talk to. I never feel rushed and always feel comfortable. Thank you Dr Searles for your great work. Staff is easy to work with esp the nurses. :)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have known Dr Gordon for eight years, he is one among the best Dermatologist. A class beyond compare.. . Very personable and knowledgeable. He is never in rush and listens carefully before his diagnostics. Has a healing touch. God bless you Dr Searls. Your front staff is good too.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had a great experience at this dermatologist office. After seeing another doctor for the same issue, he finally diagnosed me properly. Front staff was great. Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Condescending and arrogant. Ask for a different referral.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Thank you for referring me for skin cancer surgery. It was a good decision and I am glad that Dr. Seales did it. I am very thankful and I am skin cancer free and very happy about it.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017