Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

Terrible receptionist...... When writing a review you should elaborate. Dr.Searles and his staff are really great. I have always been cared for and treated first class.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Terrible receptionist!!! But the nurse brought me to the exam room was very kind. Waited more than one hour and Dr. Searles spent 2-3 mins with me. Didn't even bothered to look at the lesions. Will see how the treatment goes....

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Searles was condescending and instead of asking about the issue (a mole that had changed), he formed his own theory and stated it as fact. Though I have had a previous skin cancer, and have not had a thorough exam in many years, he did not suggest a mole check. I asked my doctor for another referral and a melanoma was found. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Would have loved actually receiving some service. I had to leave after an hour and fifteen minutes because the Dr. Had still not seen me and my time is valuable too. Had to book two months in advance. Ridiculous service in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Horrible experience. I waited for over an hour and when I was finally in the office, a nurse or someone, came in and asked me specific questions. The Dr. came in, couldn't even look my in the eye, didn't even look at my skin and immediately prescribed a very harsh drug with no other explanations. I told him I do not do well on medications and he basically told me that if I couldn't handle a few side effects then I was never going to get better. I suffer from bad IBS and gastro issues and follow a strict health regimine to live. I am not willing to destroy my stomach further to appease the laziness if yet another doctor. This Dr. is great of you're looking for another drug pusher who just wants you to stop whining so he can get paid.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Avoid this office if you can you wont be able to get threw to the dr if you have any problems with his treatment staff is very rude especially his nurse

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Searles is a very thorough doctor who is very knowledgeable and caring. He is very easy to talk to and is an awesome Doctor. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Just to be fair Dr.Searles is a specialist and sees everything from malignant melanomas to serious internal medical problems , that cause horrible dermatological issues for people. So if the wait time is long, it's because he is helping those in need! All his girls are great, tons of stress and handle it as well as they can. This man goes above and beyond, so does his team.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have seen other dermatologists before, and all of them have been unsuccessful at clearing my skin. I had pretty much given up hope. Dr. Searles used a different approach and I have actually seen improvement in my skin. This is the first time anything a dermatologist has tried has helped at all, so I am thrilled. He is determined to clear my skin entirely and will not just accept some improvement, which is awesome, so he has made some tweaks to my medications and hopefully it will work. This is the first time I have had any confidence in a dermatologist because he has actually made some progress, unless the other ones I saw before.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

An appoinment was at 2:25 PM. Already 3:00 PM and I am still waiting... Terrible service

Submitted April 27, 2016