Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

Found Dr. Searles very accommodating , very helpful in dealing with skin condition. Enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. Even the staff and family member went beyond the call of what I am used from the medical profession. Am finally able to deal with the skin condition and very grateful for all I have learned through his office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

The receptionist insisted I speak to a nurse before booking an appointment. When co tact was made with nirse, she was rude and unhelpful. This extra step in the business process left me with an appointment date later than the one offered ny the recptionist and exposed me to an unpleasant staff interaction t appeared to have no discernable purpose. Patients do not expect to be treated this way whem reaching out for help.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Searles for a number of years and find him caring and professional.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

terrible dr. don't waste your time with this one, cant get appts. and is very degrading to patients, just guesses what wrong

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

The pre Doctor experience was satisfactory. I had a referral from my GP to do a full body check. The doctor was short with me and only had his agenda of a quick look so he could get to his next customer. I had a number of concerns I wanted addressed and he said to me close to the end "ok but only one more question". If you are looking for a doctor who is available to review your concerns I would not recommend him as I believe he did not give leave me feeling anything more than another customer not a patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Clinic was running a little behind but all the staff were great!!! Dr. Searles and his student were very kind and took the time to explain my skin disease. Worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have seen Dr Searles for some aesthetic procedures over the past few years and am very happy with the results! They are very natural looking and the staff have been excellent! I would strongly recommend him for aesthetic procedures and I have recommended him to several friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is the kind that would go deeper to what is the cause before giving you anything. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I saw Dr Searles today, I want to say how nice and patient he was with this old lady. I have a hard time believing the comment I just read about his front ladies. I got to the office, I had lovely conversation with the ladies out front. Got in and saw him within 10-15 minutes. And, the nurses were fantastic

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Searles and attending assistants are fantastic. Knowledgeable, patient and kind. The front desk staff are HORRIBLE- hostile, irritable and quick tempered.

Submitted July 14, 2017