You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

Dr Searles is one of the best physicians that I have ever had the privilege to see. He has been instrumental in helping me to get my medical condition under control and is always willing to help. Nurses are amazing and have been with him for a long time. Administrative staff are also very helpful. Can't say enough good things. Does great cosmetic work as well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Searles is Brilliant. I highly recommend him. He has seen my children several times and has always been able to resolve their skin issues. The front end staff including Patti are awesome as well, they were very pleasant and also very quick in getting my kids in for a contagious skin issue that was spreading between them. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

He's good at what he does, engaged in my treatment, sensitive to the emotional toll the condition takes on me. Will agree with some comments that his front staff are a bit abrasive and have an attitude. The nurses however are fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have had two great appointments with Dr. Searless. His office staff is great very professional. Especially Patti who is always so helpful and makes sure I get an appointment with him in a reasonable time frame. Patti also. me feel welcome when I check in. Dr. searless is one of the better derm's I have seen and answered all my questions and cured my skin issues rather quickly. I was also impressed with the time he spent with me and never seemed rushed

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

He's so kind and patient. Very knowledgeable, made a big difference in my life

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr Seales is an amazing doctor. He knows his stuff and finds the most effective ways to help you. Staff is incredible all so polite and caring. Scheduleding is amazing wait times are very minimal. I would recommend Dr. Gordon Searles

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Terrible doctor. Was referred to him from my previous derm (I moved) to continue treatment from a medication that was just started. Seen him 4 times now, and he has yet to actually look at my skin. Very impersonal, doesn't look you in the face when speaking. His front desk staff are unpleasant and act like they absolutely hate their job. His BOH nurses have always been great tho. Must say, they are always on time, but maybe that is because Searles doesn't even spend anytime with his patients. 10 mins(in and out) for me to tell him the meds aren't working, and him not to look at me. The last visit he changed medications, still without even looking at my skin, just basing it off what I tell him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I would never recommend Dr. Searles to ANYONE at least not as long as you want to have any kind of a life after being "treated"by him. I completely agree with the previous comment, he is a horrid person. Where did the ethics go in being a doctor?

Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Searles is a fantastic physician. I find him very caring, knowledgeable and personable. As a health care employee, I have done my research and have asked several colleagues recommendations for dermatologists, and time and time again, Dr. Searles is held in the name brought up and is held in high regard for his field of practice by other physicians. I have nothing bad to say about this man and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Gordon Searles's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles is one of the best physicians that I have ever had the privilege to see. He has been instrumental in helping me to get my medical condition under co..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles is Brilliant. I highly recommend him. He has seen my children several times and has always been able to resolve their skin issues. The front end ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He's good at what he does, engaged in my treatment, sensitive to the emotional toll the condition takes on me. Will agree with some comments that his front staf..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two great appointments with Dr. Searless. His office staff is great very professional. Especially Patti who is always so helpful and makes sure I get..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's so kind and patient. Very knowledgeable, made a big difference in my life "

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seales is an amazing doctor. He knows his stuff and finds the most effective ways to help you. Staff is incredible all so polite and caring. Scheduleding is ..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor. Was referred to him from my previous derm (I moved) to continue treatment from a medication that was just started. Seen him 4 times now, and he..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend Dr. Searles to ANYONE at least not as long as you want to have any kind of a life after being "treated"by him. I completely agree with t..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor , very knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to quickly understand my concern and offered immediate solution "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles is a fantastic physician. I find him very caring, knowledgeable and personable. As a health care employee, I have done my research and have asked ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "words can't describe what a horrible person this Dr. is. He said "You can't help everyone" would not even look me in the face. I left feeling helpless and worse..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles office has gone downhill over the past few years. He used to be a caring doctor with excellent staff. Unfortunately now he seems to lack enthusiasm ..."

July 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drsearles.ca" to "http://www.drsearles.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6J 5E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2377 111 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804244464".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent specialist. There should be more stars on the rating. We have used Dr. Searles to address concerns with CCL after a bone marrow transplant with co..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable.....so happy to have gotten this referral. "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr Searle's very knowledgeable and very personable. A skin condition that I have had for many of years and seen many dermatologist, Dr. Searle's seems to..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "he misdiagnosed my daughter terribly 12 years ago. misdiagnosed me 12 years ago by giving a non approved drug (of which my family dr. told me to not take and c..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor, treated my mother for Skin cancer on her nose, he gave her a cream to burn it off and it did nothing but make her more red and even when she compla..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He diagnosed an autoimmune disorder that had been undiagnosed or misdiagnosed by other specialists for over 2.5 years. He saved my life. Need I say more!"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a litte confused with some of the ratings that I've read regarding Dr. Searles and his team! Personally, been a patient of Dr. Searles going on three years ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Searles is obviously very passionate about what he does. He always makes me feel at ease and explains things very thoroughly and even scientifically, rathe..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 different appt. with this dr. The first one he barely looked at me. After taking info, he did not bother to get off his chair to look at my eyes. The..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles is an excellent dermatologist. However his front line staff are extremely rude which does not give the doctors office a good impression. The staff ne..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. I'm young and have very little experience with healthcare until recently. Dr Searles was the first specialist I've seen. He compassionate, he ..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Searles books more patients than he can possibly attend to. Most recently, his stress is starting to show. He's actually yelling the staff. You can for sure ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr searles, I have read your own rating and will try to explain as best as possible my experience. The staff is less then satisfactory especially the front sta..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I will not be going back to this place again, the staff were unfriendly, like it's such a chore to walk me to the waiting room and ask me three questions. The o..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The staff weren't the friendliest and I waited over an hour to be seen. On the positive side, Dr. Seatless seemed very knowledgeable and explained things very c..."

September 8, 2014