Ratings for Dr. Gordon Searles

terrible dr. don't waste your time with this one, cant get appts. and is very degrading to patients, just guesses what wrong

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

The pre Doctor experience was satisfactory. I had a referral from my GP to do a full body check. The doctor was short with me and only had his agenda of a quick look so he could get to his next customer. I had a number of concerns I wanted addressed and he said to me close to the end "ok but only one more question". If you are looking for a doctor who is available to review your concerns I would not recommend him as I believe he did not give leave me feeling anything more than another customer not a patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Clinic was running a little behind but all the staff were great!!! Dr. Searles and his student were very kind and took the time to explain my skin disease. Worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have seen Dr Searles for some aesthetic procedures over the past few years and am very happy with the results! They are very natural looking and the staff have been excellent! I would strongly recommend him for aesthetic procedures and I have recommended him to several friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is the kind that would go deeper to what is the cause before giving you anything. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I saw Dr Searles today, I want to say how nice and patient he was with this old lady. I have a hard time believing the comment I just read about his front ladies. I got to the office, I had lovely conversation with the ladies out front. Got in and saw him within 10-15 minutes. And, the nurses were fantastic

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Searles and attending assistants are fantastic. Knowledgeable, patient and kind. The front desk staff are HORRIBLE- hostile, irritable and quick tempered.

Submitted July 14, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Searles since 2013. He is excellent!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Searles forever. I couldn't ask for a better person or doctor to help me with skin issues. He's patient, kind and easy to talk to. I never feel rushed and always feel comfortable. Thank you Dr Searles for your great work. Staff is easy to work with esp the nurses. :)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have known Dr Gordon for eight years, he is one among the best Dermatologist. A class beyond compare.. . Very personable and knowledgeable. He is never in rush and listens carefully before his diagnostics. Has a healing touch. God bless you Dr Searls. Your front staff is good too.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017