Ratings for Dr. Babak Dokhanchi

Dr Bob is a great dentist. I have had lots of problems with my teeth throughout my life so I have been to a lot of dentists. Bob is the best. He is careful and conscientious. He discusses my options with me, letting me know what would be the best course, while recognizing my financial limitations. Most important, his dental work has been excellent. Since I have been seeing him for more than ten years, all of my dental problems have been new – that is, none of the work he has done has failed or needed to be re-addressed. I have 100% confidence in him and it feels great to be able to trust your dentist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Bob Dokhanchi has been my dentist for around nine years now. Fox Valley It's a single doctor practice with two hygenists who have been with him for many years. The office which is located in a strip-mall in Aurora, is up-to-date and clean. When I first went to Dr. Bob, I was having trouble with a number of existing fillings. He replaced some of them, put a "watch" on others and I have not had a problem since. He also fixed a loose crown that was put in by my previous dentist. While I can't see into my mouth while he is working, I get the general impression that he is a bit of a perfectionist and takes pride in doing good work that will last. I get regular check-ups, cleanings and x-rays as permitted by my insurance. So I'll see the hygienist who may or may not take x-rays. Then at the end Dr. Bob will do a checkup and review any x-rays taken. I feel that his advice is measured and honest. I've never felt pressured or up-sold by him. I would recommend him as a dentist without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have been a patient at this practice for many years. Our whole family goes there, including our two children. I can't say enough about the practice. All the staff, hygienists, assistants, etc. are really nice and really professional. I always feel I get straight advice from Dr. Bob. He doesn't try to upsell you; he just gives his opinion on what you need. He and his staff are great with kids and are very thorough. They've always gone really out of their way to provide great care. I highly recommend Dr. Bob and this practice.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bob for more than 10 years. Great care and very good staff. He has had some of the same people for years and I like that. He has a conservative approach to my care and i like that. He and his team always communicate about up front costs andthat is helpful too. I recommend him to friends and family always. He has a conservative approach to care, hiairfare

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015