Ratings for Dr. Alina Libster

I don't recommed this doctor. Rude and unprofessional. I had sergery after delivery. We were in emergincy room because she she can't stitch up right after c-section.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Great experience overall with this DR. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a competent, no-nonsense physician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

I have serious doubts about her professionalism - she misdiagnosed me twice. I've also heard from a friend of hers that she has a shady educational background. I would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Knowledgeable, attentive, confident and a great sense of humor to boot! I'm recommending her to all my friends!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I had my last 2 children with the doctor and would never think of going to anyone else. I think some patients have unrealistic expectations of their physicians, and are unhappy as a result. All my girlfriends go to her and although it sometimes takes us Northshore girls a little time getting used to her style, we all trust and love her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Great doctor. She takes a little warming up to, but she is sweet, compasionate, and does not rush. Overall awesome, but I do not reccomend Benson (another OB in her practice) he is awful!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Libster is very bright and knowledgeable about the medicine. She leaves no stone unturned. Good listener. Thorough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

At first I thought Dr. Libster was a little abrupt, and perhaps even slightly rushed and rude. I thought that it was just me, being a first time mommy, transfering to her at 32 weeks after being taken care of by interns at UIC hospital. Well, during the labor, she was not there. Made one of the nurses do a check on me, and this was a scheduled induction! And when it came time to push, she finally arrived (they made me wait until her other appointment finished - gladly with pitocin and epidural that was possible). She was discussing the sharpness of her scissors with the nurses while I was there pushing on the table in front of her and she was preparing to do an episiotomy with that same pair of scissors. Good grief. Bad bedside manners. Needless to say I left her practice shortly after delivery.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. Alina Libster's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD