Ratings for Dr. John G. Ifantis

I have never met such a great dentist! Dr. John is a ultimate professional and really cares about your health. He is highly knowlegable and caring. I highly recommend Dr.John for your selection as a Dentist!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I went in to get fillings for all around my teeth. Dr. John is very friendly and the staff is really nice. Many times I had to cancel an appointment and it was never a problem. I know going to the dentist is dreadful as it be but here at Dr. John's dentistry its the least painful it can be. I would highly recommend visiting this place, oh and prices are inexpensive too. Very pleased with Dr. John's work.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr John Ifantis was excellent! He gave me and my family a great experience and is a great family guy as well!! I highly reccomend all my friends and family to see him! Only dentist I know that cares about his patients and the quality of care!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

He is very careful and very good with his hands. He has fixed all my teeth and has worked very hard. I had really messed up teeth and now its all good. I will see him every 6 months for check up and cleaning. I have no fear of seeing him. I used to fear dentists until I met Dr. Ifantis. I recommend to give Dr. Ifantis a visit. He knows his stuff. I had my mom go see him and she really liked him too. Now my wife and son go to him too. They love him too because he's very good. He is a professional and very nice and friendly man.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

A cleaning turns into a bill for 5000 dollars. Yeah, that's great dentistry!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008