Ratings for Dr. Ildiko Helmeczi

I had no problem with Dr. Helmeczi until recently. She wouldn't fill a prescription that I need daily to function. Instead of listening to my needs she told her secretaries to tell me no. I'm currently finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Helmeczi and the office staff. They are very polite, friendly, punctual and the Dr. is very nice, information, easy going. I plan on being a patient here for many years.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Very unhappy with this practice changing doctors Was dissatisfied with doctor and office staff

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I made an appointment for my annual physical. The doctor’s office confirmed the appointment the day before. I took a day off from work and fasted as per instructions. I checked in at the desk on the appointed day and waited for an hour. Since many people came in after me and saw a doctor, I asked if my doctor was in the office that day. The answer was yes, but they checked and determined that she was not in the office. I am disappointed that my appointment was overlooked, but even more that the staff did not knew that the doctor was not in the office. I am looking for a new internist.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Physical was extremely superficial and she was very abrupt , leaving the room quickly with no solution to my medical inquiries .

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Ildiko Helmeczi's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental