You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rida S. Mazagri

When I went in with 2 lumbar herniated discs he said he needed an MRI of my neck. When that came back he said I was fine. When I told him I was having extreme dizzy spells he laughed and told me to follow up with my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Mazagri saw my husband on an emergency basis and immediately took care of the shunt pump setting and explained thoroughly about the condition, was kind and considerate and took a lot of time to talk with us. :) Bonnie DuVal

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

He saved my life knowing something wasn't right and very nice and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

He was gung ho to do surgery on my back until he realized it was an aggravation of a previous work related injury. The receptionist had "jokingly" told me not to even mention Worker's Comp to Dr. Mazagri when she asked for my insurance card.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

He is a very good surgeon and he helped me with my back as quickly has possible after all tests were run. He was so very nice and he even prays for his patients before he does surgery on them.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Rida S. Mazagri's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "When I went in with 2 lumbar herniated discs he said he needed an MRI of my neck. When that came back he said I was fine. When I told him I was having extreme..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mazagri saw my husband on an emergency basis and immediately took care of the shunt pump setting and explained thoroughly about the condition, was kind and ..."

August 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Rida" to "Rida S."

October 20, 2013