Dr. Jeffrey I. Glassman

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey I. Glassman

I had to leave a review after seeing those below. I just came from having a tooth worked on (old filling broke) and I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Glassman's treatment! He was gentle and thorough, and explained each step as he went. I'd never had any dental work done without Nitrous Oxide (which they don't offer) so I was a little nervous, but he was SO great! I truly didn't feel any pain during any of it! My old dentist retired, and I'm SO grateful to have found Dr. Glassman- He's my new guy!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. was very knowledgable about the procedure that I was having done. He was older and seemed very experienced. Did not pressure me to have dental work done. Gave me many options.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I can concur with the previous post that this dentist is rather rough and doesn't really care that he may be hurting you. After visting him 3 times, I've decided to go to a different dentist. Even something as routine as taking stitches out of my gums after getting my wisdom teeth taken out was made painful. I didn't care for him jabbing gauze into my sore jaw and then he got upset with me when I told him it was hurting! I had two fillings done and weeks later I'm still in pain from what he did -chewing too much hurts my jaw and teeth (where the cavities were) and I get headaches. Whether he did something wrong I don't know, but that's why I'm having a different dentist look at it. I am not one who fears the dentist but I really didn't look forward to going to see this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I saw this dentist for cleaning. He is very rough when cleaning your teeth. I had to see him again because I cracked my tooth. He pulled out the cracked part and applied so appoxy to it. He never took an xray to see how bad the crack was. Just looked at it and said it didn't appear to have any nerve damage. He had me schedule and appointment with the front desk for a crown. The eariest appointment was a week out. Prior to that appointment my tooth began hurting badly. I called him and he said it sounded like I needed a root canal. He told me to hang up and call the receptionist back and tell her I needed to make an appointment for a root canal. The receptionist was going to schedule me for a consultation, but he insisted that I needed to have this root canal without even examining me in person or taking any xrays to see what was going on. I am very disappointed in the treatment I received from this dentist!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010