Ratings for Dr. James K. Willerman

Beautiful downtown office, great view of Millennium Park , staff their is wonderful I was very pleased with my appt!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I really don't like the dentist. Really. I have an irrational fear of choking to death while there and I never think the spaces are clean enough and I always feel like the people with the pretty, great teeth secretly mock me... This is NOT the case at Pro city dental . After not going to the dentist for an amount of time that is so long that I am ashamed to admit, I finally made the decision to go. A quick search online showed a crazy amount of dentists offices in the Chicago downtown area (close to work) but Pro City Dental stood out mostly because they have state of the art technology and an amazing view to the Millennium park also their website shows their staff who all look friendly and not like mean dentists. Perhaps not the best reasons for choosing a dentist, but hey- whatever works right? He answered all of my questions, explained everything thoroughly and suggested treatments I needed without being pushy or condescending. I really recommend this office

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Well well. I don't go out of my way to criticize doctors -- but this time is an exception. My wife and I both had poor experiences, he botched root canals on both of us and I had to have a "re-root" later. That was more than 10 years ago, so current story when I noticed James Willerman advertising in the READER it jogged my mem. Just think, should any professional need to to advertise in the READER?? (instead of by referral). That's a flag just by itself. Flag #2, if there is no one in the office waiting (forcing you to wait a little) that can also be a flag. I'd say look elsewhere for dental services. John.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Willerman was on time, something I am not accustomed to when going to a Doctor's office. He definitely knew what he was talking about, explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable and taken care of. Dentist offices are usually really nerve-racking but Dr. Willerman's 20+ years of dental practice truly shows. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

I thought it was terrible that the only pain medicine he prescribed was Tylenol 3 for a root canal. My mouth is absolutely dying right now.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008