Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Gasser

I have been seeing Dr. Gasser for years. He is honest, ethical and very conservative in his recommendations. By far the best dentist I have gone to.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Gasser was wonderful I was going to him for the past ten years, his staff treated me horrible at the registration desk, and kept giving me the run around for a week, I called everyday at least 6 to ten times and had a swollen cheek, and they would not give the message to Dr. Gasser, I was so upset having to get my molar pulled by someone else emergency. I will never go back even though I miss Dr. Gasser and felt so comfortable with him, very gentle.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Very patient and pleasant been seeing this dentist for ten years with no problems

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Seems to be a good dentist but his office staff is so rude and unorganized I will never go back. I was a patients when the office was north suburban dental associates but now it is under new management, Webster Dental.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010