Ratings for Dr. Jack Hardwick

Horrible attitude... Told me my pain was "all in my head". A few months later I had to have emergency surgery and was hospitalized for 10 days, the pain was very real! Think twice before trusting him with any kind of medical diagnosis!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Worst doctor! He did not administer an assessment for c. difficile. Also, he prescribed the wrong amount of medication for what then elevated into a very serious matter. Dr. Hardwick would not allow my husband in the room during the office visit. He refused to see me if my husband was in the room. Dr. Hardwick also cancelled an appointment at the last minute. I later saw him leaving in the parking lot. I later went to another doctor, who took a stool sample who ended up referring me to a specialist. I don't think I would have ever went to a specialist if I would have been properly diagnosed and given the right amount of medication the first time with Dr. Hardwick. I complained to the Texas Medical Board and they agreed that Hardwick that he did a proper assessment. When I researched the Texas Medical Board, I learned they keep bad doctors until they retire. What a sad state!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

We lived in Ft. Worth in the late 80's. He saw our toddler son and gave him the most thorough exam I had ever seen then or since.He was very good with our son. However, he was grumpy, rude and reprimanded his employees in front of patients then. I am surprised he is still alive much less still practicing medicine. As for his staff, they can't help his attitude or unprofessionalism. There was always ads in the paper for receptionist and nurses for his office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr Hardwick is an old guy who does not want patients to ask him any questions.He just says what he has to say and you have to just go with it, he does not explain processes to his patients,if questioned then he gets agitated and grumpy.He probably thinks that all his patients have a "0" IQ hence donot question him. Also there have been some malpractice lawsuits against him... I think it is time for him to hang up his practice and retire..he is senile

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Doesn't like for patients to ask questions. Seems to have a disdain for his patients and his staff. Office always asks for patients to show up early and then consistently runs very late. He's snappy, rude and not very logical. I think he's a nice man, but I don't care for him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

my self and my son (now 17) have been with Dr. Hardwick for appx 12 years....he is a part of my family and my Mom and Dad have used him for the same amount of time.He has given all of us the optimum of care, concern and consideration. I trust his judgment and will always be with him as long as he is in practice. He is simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

This doctor is DANGEROUS...He is reckless and careless...He is killing a once healthy family member of mine...He will not stop writing her addictive drugs and I have tried to speak to him, etc. and will not hear of her incoherance, slurring, etc. Below is from the STATE MEDICAL BOARD OF TX...He has done this before. Hardwick, Jack F., M.D., Fort Worth, TX, Lic. #C6352 n Agreed Order was entered on 3-30-01 restricting the physician’s license for three years under certain terms and conditions. Action due to failure to practice medicine consistent with public health and welfare. ALSO: on channel 5 news in Ft. Worth, there was a special report on him that focused on his refusal to refer to specialist for TWO cancer patients...He would have lost an insurance kick back if he referred too many patients to specialists!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Hardwick is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. His reluctance to send me to a specialist for surgery led to years of pain for me and ultimately led to me switching PCP's. I would not recommend him or his office to anyone. He also does not listen and feels that the patient is confrontational when they ask questions about their own health.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Jack Hardwick's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1957)

MSP/BC Med