Ratings for Dr. Debbie L. Miller

Front office staff very friendly and my full skin exam was very thorough. Dr. Miller & staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Waited for over an hour with no explanation and no one to check on me. She came in without mentioning why the delay in my appointment---I have a job too and barely looked me over and left without saying goodbye.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Miller is knowledgeable, and takes treating skin conditions, and doing yearly skin exams very seriously. She's excellent at finding what could be cancer. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Miller is rude and condescending. I have seen her for years and it has gotten worse. She does not smile; she is abrupt and a yearly skin check up can take her 3 minutes. I would never recommend her to anyone.If you question anything she gets very angry. I once had to wait 1 hour in the waiting room and was irritated. When I said something to the office receptionist she told Dr. Miller and I will not even repeat her comment to me. Lots of turnover in staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Worst experience I have ever had. What a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Miller is the best at spotting cancer; probably the best. I don't care about bedside manner if she can spot something no one else can.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Miller has seen every member of my family. She is knowledgable and takes a good interest in our various skin issues.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Debbie Miller MD was not very interested in my skin problem. She seemed fairly knowledgeable. She appeared irritated, rushed and wanted to get on to the next patient. Of all the Dermatologists in Portland I would not choose to see Debbie Miller MD

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Debbie L. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)