Ratings for Dr. Valerie B. Manning

Staff is horrible. Difficult to work with when refilling presciptions.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr manning is wonderful. Best Dr. In Oklahoma. Always helpful never judgemental. Very smart and down to earth

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Forgot prescription and wanted me to come back before they would call my prescription in. Horrible service. Talked to the dr about the prescription issue and they then sent me a letter releasing me from care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

She was the best i remeber her by name witch is a 1st i can't wait to see her agin.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I always get in quickly, and at my first visit I presented her with a laundry list of ailments. Together, we developed a priority list and I have had wonderful success. She actually listens, which has not been my previous experience with most doctors in the OKC area.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Valerie is a dear person - very likable, but as others have said, one complaint per visit, and she always sent me to a specialist rather than trusting her own diagnoses, so I'd end up having to pay at least 2 co-pays per illness/situation, to say nothing of disrupting two days at work.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Too long to wait for appt. I had a 9:15 and was seen at 11:20 also wants you too come back for each ailment instead off taking care of all of them. Is polite and knowledeable but expessive with so many trips. She even forgot my prescription and the nurse called me 2 days later

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

I like Dr Manning because she recommends lifestyle changes, rather than immediately prescribing medicines. She is down to earth, and I never feel like she talks down to me, like some DRs do. She runs late sometimes, but I think that is because she spends more than the average amount of time with her patients. Recommended!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Manning was my mother's doc. She'd take one stab at a medical problem, then admit her to the hospital. Started requiring a different appt for each complaint. Makes it very difficult and EXPENSIVE when caring for a parent. Billing sometimes takes months. You can do a LOT better than this D.O.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Manning is the most compassionate, caring doctor I've ever met. She sincerely cares about her patients and seems to go the extra mile for them. Your best health is her utmost goal!I don't think you could find a better family doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Valerie B. Manning's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)