Dr. James Ojjeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Ojjeh

Professional, friendly and very thorough. He spent plenty of time showing me photos and xrays of my teeth along with nice educational slideshow on his I-pad on how to improve the condition and health of my teeth and mouth. You don't find many doctors spend enough time with their patient anymore, Dr. Ojjeh is the exception, I am very pleased with his service and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Ojjeh is very caring and highly skilled, he called me the day after my filling appointment to check if I had any problem or discomfort, I told him that everything was great, such a great service!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

I am very pleased with the service and care provided with my teeth. The staff is friendly and professional. They are also timely with getting you in and out, and very accomedating with appoitnments.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Top class care! I have been a patient of Dr Ojjeh for many years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is highly skilled, trustworthy, and compassionate dentist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Ojjeh for over 7 years and couldn't ask for better dental care. He and his staff provide an amazing care from the time you arrive at the receptionsit area till you leave.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I couldn't ask for a better service with Dr. Ojjeh. He is very copassionate and kind, and available to assist and answer all questions. He calls you after dental work to follow up and you can call him directly on his cell phone, amazing customer service!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

He takes the time to do the checkup and the cleaning, very attentive to details. He is a perfectionist; he showed me the crown he made on my tooth on the TV screen with before and after pictures. It looked great and natural. Simply great work!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I have been for two visits, but so far have had a great experience! the dentist and the staff were very kind and professional. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Outstanding service! I came in for a broken tooth, Dr James fixed it the same day with no pain. He even called me the day after to follow up if everything was fine. Top notch dental care!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Have been going here for years. Dr Ojjeh always takes the time to answer any quetion I have, I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. James Ojjeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2004. Dr. Ojjeh’s career in dentistry began long before he started dental school. Prior to becoming a dentist and while in dental school, he worked as a dental lab technician. He gained firsthand knowledge in the artistic component of dentistry. As a certified dental lab technician he mastered the art of making crowns, bridges, partial dentures, implants, and many other prosthetic components that help restore patients’ oral health and enhance their smile. Dr. Ojjeh’s many years of commitment to the dental profession are a testament of his passion and dedication to his patients ‘oral health care. Dr. Ojjeh has an excellent chairside manner. He takes a friendly, caring and compassionate approach to all of his patients. He understands that many people are “afraid” to come to the dentist and spends time with his patients to address their fears and concerns and makes them feel at ease. He is very thorough in the way he examines and educates his patient’s about the importance of their oral health and their dental needs. He is a strong advocate of preventative treatment. Dr. Ojjeh has been actively involved as a volunteer in a dental outreach program that serves to educate and treat children of all ages in underserved areas. In addition to sharing his skills as a dentist, he also tutors children in the areas of math and science. In his free time, Dr. Ojjeh enjoys spending time with his family,bowling and swimming.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University (Grad. 1999)
  • Middlesex Community College (Grad. 1996)

• Patients' Choice Award (2012 - 2014) , Vitals.com
  • Best Cosmetic Dentist, Naperville Award Program© (2012-2015)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan