Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh

Dr Ojjeh is very caring doctor, he called me after my appointment to check if everything is ok and I didn't have any discomfort, never had any dentist done that before, he is a great dentist!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Amazing dentist who really cares about his patients and their oral health. Very knowledgeable, calm and good at his work and not judging you , only caring about your comfort and make sure you have no pain or discomfort. I would recommend Dr. Ojjeh in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Simply the best dentist I have been to, he is very caring, gentle and personable. he called me the day after my crown appointment to check how I was doing and my appointment was pain-free!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I had wonderful experience and visit was painless and pleasant. Dr. Ojjeh is very caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Ojjeh is the best dentist I have been to, he is very professional, thorough and has a unique way to explain teeth and gum conditions and the proper treatment and prevention plan using visual aid . I love his style of communication, he speaks in terms than everyone can understand and he is so humble and caring doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr Ojjeh is simply the best! I got rid of my fear of going to the dentist since I started seeing him. He is wonderful , gentle very professional!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Ojjeh is an absolute professional. he knows how to interact my his patients. He is an excellent communicator who explains everything in details and answers all questions with clarity using visual aids and top technology. I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Ojjeh is skilled and talented dentist! He is very kind and personable, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

very professional and caring dentist! I never had a doctor who spends enough time with me explaining treatment and answering all my question without rushing to go to another patient. I am very happy with his service!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Ojjeh and his staff have always provided I and my family an excellent care and made us at ease and comfortable about coming to the dentist. Thank you for the great care! keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2004. Dr. Ojjeh’s career in dentistry began long before he started dental school. Prior to becoming a dentist and while in dental school, he worked as a dental lab technician. He gained firsthand knowledge in the artistic component of dentistry. As a certified dental lab technician he mastered the art of making crowns, bridges, partial dentures, implants, and many other prosthetic components that help restore patients’ oral health and enhance their smile. Dr. Ojjeh’s many years of commitment to the dental profession are a testament of his passion and dedication to his patients ‘oral health care. Dr. Ojjeh has an excellent chairside manner. He takes a friendly, caring and compassionate approach to all of his patients. He understands that many people are “afraid” to come to the dentist and spends time with his patients to address their fears and concerns and makes them feel at ease. He is very thorough in the way he examines and educates his patient’s about the importance of their oral health and their dental needs. He is a strong advocate of preventative treatment. Dr. Ojjeh has been actively involved as a volunteer in a dental outreach program that serves to educate and treat children of all ages in underserved areas. In addition to sharing his skills as a dentist, he also tutors children in the areas of math and science. In his free time, Dr. Ojjeh enjoys spending time with his family,bowling and swimming.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University (Grad. 1999)
  • Middlesex Community College (Grad. 1996)

• Patients' Choice Award (2012 - 2014) , Vitals.com
  • Best Cosmetic Dentist, Naperville Award Program© (2012-2015)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal