Dr. James Ojjeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Ojjeh

I am very pleased with Dr. Ojjeh's service and care provided for my teeth. The staff here is great too!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I saw Dr. Ojjeh as a new patient and my visit was exceptional, he was very thorough and explained to me everything in details, he also educated me on how to brush my teeth and what is the best was to stay cavity free. I have never been to any doctor who cares about his patients and spends plenty of time with them to explain treatment and answer all their questions like Dr. Ojjeh. I will recommend him to all my friends ad family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Ojjeh is a wonderful dentist, he is very personable, caring and friendly. I am very happy with his care, and professionalism. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Very professional, has a calm demeanor, takes his time to explain everything and answer your question. I came as a new patient and after my first visit I decided I will have Dr Ojjeh as my dentist and my family too for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Gentle, trustworthy and always on time, I wouldn't go anywhere else, Dr Ojjeh is the best!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Kind, professional, explains everything in details and spend plenty of time with you to answer all your questions, I never felt rushed, I am glad to find such a wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr Ojjeh is very caring and friendly, I used to be terrified of going to the dentist till I started to go to him. He has gentle hands, no pain and no fear of being in the dental chair anymore!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Awesome dentist! He explains everything in details, never rushs, and has gentle hands, I had several work done by Dr. Ojjeh and I never felt any pain! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Caring, humble and compassionate doctor, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I saw Dr Ojjeh 1st time for severe tooth pain, they got me in the same day, Dr Ojjeh was very nice and caring, he told me that I needed a root canal, he put me on medication and called the root canal specialist himself to get me in the same day. I was very grateful and happy with the outstanding care, he even called me later that day to check how I was doing and if I felt better. Simply top class service!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. James Ojjeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2004. Dr. Ojjeh’s career in dentistry began long before he started dental school. Prior to becoming a dentist and while in dental school, he worked as a dental lab technician. He gained firsthand knowledge in the artistic component of dentistry. As a certified dental lab technician he mastered the art of making crowns, bridges, partial dentures, implants, and many other prosthetic components that help restore patients’ oral health and enhance their smile. Dr. Ojjeh’s many years of commitment to the dental profession are a testament of his passion and dedication to his patients ‘oral health care. Dr. Ojjeh has an excellent chairside manner. He takes a friendly, caring and compassionate approach to all of his patients. He understands that many people are “afraid” to come to the dentist and spends time with his patients to address their fears and concerns and makes them feel at ease. He is very thorough in the way he examines and educates his patient’s about the importance of their oral health and their dental needs. He is a strong advocate of preventative treatment. Dr. Ojjeh has been actively involved as a volunteer in a dental outreach program that serves to educate and treat children of all ages in underserved areas. In addition to sharing his skills as a dentist, he also tutors children in the areas of math and science. In his free time, Dr. Ojjeh enjoys spending time with his family,bowling and swimming.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University (Grad. 1999)
  • Middlesex Community College (Grad. 1996)

• Patients' Choice Award (2012 - 2014) , Vitals.com
  • Best Cosmetic Dentist, Naperville Award Program© (2012-2015)

AARP