Dr. James Ojjeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Ojjeh

I saw Dr Ojjeh 1st time for severe tooth pain, they got me in the same day, Dr Ojjeh was very nice and caring, he told me that I needed a root canal, he put me on medication and called the root canal specialist himself to get me in the same day. I was very grateful and happy with the outstanding care, he even called me later that day to check how I was doing and if I felt better. Simply top class service!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Had a broken tooth, They got me in the same day, Dr Ojjeh fixed my tooth with inlay and I didn’t have any pain, I truly appreciate the excellent and prompt service and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Ojjeh is a great dentist who explains everything in details and spends plenty of time with his patients to show teeth conditions and answer all questions, you don't feel rushed when you are in the chair. I am very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Always on time, pleasant and helpful staff, top notch dental service, Dr Ojjeh is the best dentist I have been to, I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very professional and caring, he did a crown on my tooth and it was painless. He even called me later after the appointment to check if everything was ok, top class care!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Ojjeh is amazing!! a true professional, kind and caring. he always made me feel comfortable and at ease during dental appointments.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Excellent dental care! Dr Ojjeh is extremely professional, knowledgable. His staff is always nice, polite. I would strongly recommend him to eveyone!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

The best dentist I have had, he provides exceptional care , he is very caring, skilled and knowledgeable . I have been a patient for years and I would not go anyhwere else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

My whole experience with Dr. Ojjeh was amazing. He was the first dentist I have been to that saw me on time and respect my time. Dr. Ojjeh has excellent bedside manners and he is very knowledgeable and skilled. He really takes the time to be thorough with his patients, and explains everything in detail. I’m very happy that I chose him to do my smile makeover. From the first consultation when he explained to me about the process and showed me photos of his work, I was very confident that Dr Ojjeh would finally give me the smile I always wanted. He is a perfectionist, I am very happy with my veneers, I love my new smile, I am glad I found a great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Great dental work, the level of expertise by Dr. Ojjeh is extemely admirable to say the least. I was referred by a co-worker and I am glad to found such knowlegable , skilled dentist with this type of quality service. He takes his time to examine his patinets and to explain everything in details. I will recommend him to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. James Ojjeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Omar Ojjeh received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Lab Technology from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 1999. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2004. Dr. Ojjeh’s career in dentistry began long before he started dental school. Prior to becoming a dentist and while in dental school, he worked as a dental lab technician. He gained firsthand knowledge in the artistic component of dentistry. As a certified dental lab technician he mastered the art of making crowns, bridges, partial dentures, implants, and many other prosthetic components that help restore patients’ oral health and enhance their smile. Dr. Ojjeh’s many years of commitment to the dental profession are a testament of his passion and dedication to his patients ‘oral health care. Dr. Ojjeh has an excellent chairside manner. He takes a friendly, caring and compassionate approach to all of his patients. He understands that many people are “afraid” to come to the dentist and spends time with his patients to address their fears and concerns and makes them feel at ease. He is very thorough in the way he examines and educates his patient’s about the importance of their oral health and their dental needs. He is a strong advocate of preventative treatment. Dr. Ojjeh has been actively involved as a volunteer in a dental outreach program that serves to educate and treat children of all ages in underserved areas. In addition to sharing his skills as a dentist, he also tutors children in the areas of math and science. In his free time, Dr. Ojjeh enjoys spending time with his family,bowling and swimming.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University (Grad. 1999)
  • Middlesex Community College (Grad. 1996)

• Patients' Choice Award (2012 - 2014) , Vitals.com
  • Best Cosmetic Dentist, Naperville Award Program© (2012-2015)