Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Farrell

Serious competence/ethics issues. Did my complete left hip replacement. Made a sloppy measurement error, resulting in having to do a hip revision surgery 3 weeks later. Offered to cover my out-of-pockets as he knew the error was his. He did eat his fee, but I was left to pay for hospital, xray, anesthesiologist, PT etc.=thousands of dollars. Still in PT for pain/scar tissue/numbness from back-to-back surgeries. I strongly do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Awesome experience, very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

He is very thorough in explaining his course of action he will take prior to surgery. Discusses your concerns and makes you feel at ease. Highly recommend Dr. Farrell.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

If you are overweight do not see this doctor. He looks at your weight and starts telling how to lose weight. Doesn't listen doesn't take notes, asked me what I wanted him to do, the proceeded to tell me thing related to my weight, never even examined me. Went for low back pain that had been going on for 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

he helped us when husband fell of the roof and took the time to fix his arm and wrist and helped save his arm and cleared his scheudle to make time for him as it was an emergancy

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Beware of this surgeon, the incidences of serious systemic infection are very high.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Daniel C. Farrell's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)