Ratings for Dr. Sumoulindra T. Bhattacharya

Dr.Bhattacharya is very rushed and does not explain anything. On my second visit he made me feel very uncomfortable by constantly staring at my chest. I lost my baby (my first) under his care at 19weeks. I was under the influence I had a perfect pregnancy and went in for a regular check up and they could not find my baby's heartbeat. He and his staff showed no empathy and just told me I had to go in to delivery wit no explanation on why or how this could have happened. He gave me no options, I felt confused and hurt. He did not come to the hospital to deliver my baby he told the nurses he was sick!! After he prescribed me Tylenol and his advice to me was to not have sexual Intercourse for 4 weeks. I would not recommend him to ANYONE!! He is HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I am going to him and he scares me. He is telling me i going to die! He is diagnosing me with false diagnosis. He is finding every excuse to give me a csection. He is not right and he laughs at me in my face. He is dying to cut me open. He killed someone and i know not to trust him ever!! He is rude and when i asked him why he is worried and he says i don't want to sued because he kill that 47 year old woman on the table. DON'T GO TO HIM!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone! He was rude and never listened to my concerns regarding my pregnancy. Treated me a normal patient when I was considered a "high risk" pregnancy with my other two children. In the end, I delivered 15 weeks early. Very disappointing experience I had with Dr. B.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Bhattacharya was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He really put time and effort into making sure my experience with him was a good choice. Would return, definitely.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I love Dr. B. He was always available when needed and very caring. I appreciate the excellent care he took of me and my son. He was on top of all prenatal issues I faced, and never let anything slide.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Would not reccommend this doctor.His confidence struck me as lacking.Eventually saw a different doctor for my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

He was a terrible doctor. He never spoke directly to me, only to the med student. We were on medicaid until my husband's insurance kicked in from his new job and we were treated like trash. He lied about test results, tried to tell me I had a previa even though 3 ultrasounds proved otherwise, and I was told he would force me into a c-section for liability reasons even with no risk factors and 3 previous normal deliveries. What a quack.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Sumoulindra T. Bhattacharya's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp