Ratings for Dr. Calvin P. Wallace

My first meeting wtih Dr. Wallace was late. The reception staff did a snafu with the scheduling of my appt and did not make clear I was supposed to stop by the lab to do a pregnancy test first at least one day before my appt. I had told them I had never been to the multicare clinic before. However, I did like Dr. Wallace when he came to greet me (albeit late after having to go to lab first). He was polite and respectful. I had a very easy pregnancy except for a carbon monoxide scare. Our furnace went out and then we discovered we had a cracked heat exchanger. When I had phoned the office, Dr. Wallace took my concerns seriously and had me get an ABG that day (everything okay). The nursing staff was pleasant. I liked how Dr. Wallace always asked about plans for the weekend, etc. I felt like I wasn't just another number walking in. If I have another child, I would go back.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Calvin P. Wallace's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kent, WA