Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Peterson

Way too many patients so rushes thru exam. He missed a critical heath issue I had. I eventually had heart surgery to implant recording device. To this day I have yet to get a response to why he missed something so critical. A

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

this physician actually crawled up on a table put a paperclip in the feeling for a IV pole years ago because he cared so much for my unborn child and I. I have never met a more amazing doctor in my life, after a referral to a autoimmune specialist, I still came back to be treated by him. He is an expert in me and my kids.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I am an 81 year old woman and I am VERY unhappy with the attention/time I get from Dr. Peterson! He stay's 5 minutes at the most in the room at the time of service. He doesn't leave time for questions if need be. I need time to address concerns and I don't get it from him!!!! I am in the process of finding another doctor for her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

This doctor spends no time with you and rushes through appointments, he has way too many patients scheduled in a day. I had abdominal pain and all he did was schedule me for a MRI - didn't even touch my stomach!! I went somewhere else where I actually got an exam

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I did not see this doctor. However, when I tried to schedule the appointment, they required my SSN. Asked why, said for insurance, but my insurance doesn't require for billing. They offered no alternative, so I decided to go elsewhere. I really don't like the idea of giving out my SSN when there isn't a good reason.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Peterson is the best doctor I have ever had. We moved away from Sioux City five years ago, and I have yet to find another doctor that is caring and concerned about my issues, as well as those of my family. He is a great listener, and really makes you feel comfortable. We miss him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Very caring, easy to talk to, and explains things thoroughly. Provided excellent advice and care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr Petersen is the best dr around he takes time and will discuss any of your concerns

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

I really like Dr. Peterson. He picked up on a problem of mine very quickly when several other doctors didn't do squat.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Peterson is a very personable. He is great with kids as well as adults. I'm always recommending him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2006

Dr. Paul D. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1997)