Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

I am really happy with my mommy makeover with Dr. Leonard Hochstein. I was really scared to go under anesthesia but I am glad I trusted my inner "me" and pick Dr. Hochstein to do this surgery. He was profressional and his staff Amanda, Daisy and his nurse Wafa was great. Office is a bit cold but they have actually warm fuzzy blankets in the waiting room and soft luxury robes for you for surgery so that helped a lot.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

So happy with everything. Special thanks to Dr. hochstein and his team. Amanda you have been such a great pleasure to work with. Truly the best part of my experience was dealing with her and dr hochstein; he was so nice and friendly. The nurses were so nice too! Everyone's super pretty too! I guess you have to be working there! Boob job is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

This was my first surgery ever and I was very nervous. From the second I made my consultation until now (one week post-op), I know I made the right decision. Amanda, the patient coordinator, is the sweetest, most helpful person. I must've emailed and called her a million times and not once did she lose her patience. Dr. Hochstein was my first and only consultation because from the second I met him I knew he would do an amazing job. I have absolutely no complaints. The entire staff is so amazing and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Hochstein 100%, no questions asked.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

The office is nice and the doctor is incredible. To the point and gave me what I wanted. Didn't spend much time with me but I didn't ask many questions so its mainly my fault. I think met with his beautiful blonde coordinator Amanda. She was extremely professional and explained everything to a "T" for me. So thankful for her. I was scared the day of surgery but who isn't. recovery sucked for a day but I am fine now 3 days after. Amanda mentioned they are opening up a MedSpa upstairs. Can't wait to see what they offer. A true costumer for life now. OH and another pointful thing I liked. Amanda called me 2 days after to chcck in and see how I was doing and even stopped in my exam room when I was there to take a peak at the new girls. Great staff member. Wafa was incredible too. The front is a little overwhlemed. But I get it, it's a busy office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Great doctor and staff. My rhinoplasty looks so natural and beautiful. I was nervous before surgery and Amanda made me feel so comfortable. The other girls were nice too. I would recommend taking a week off of work. I thought I could go back sooner but I was still at it bruised after a week.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I wanted to wait at least a year to write a review because I know your body goes through so much changes after a surgery. Now that I am a year post op I want to share with everyone that Dr. Hochstein's results of my Mommy Makoeover are just so beautiful that I cried when he took the bandages off of me in just plain joy. I never though he could tranform my body to even be close to what I wanted it to look like. Fast for 6 months, the scars started to get less red from the Bio Corneum they sell and the I got 2-3 extra garments (they provide you with one) becuase really having one for 6 weeks is a bit disgusting LOL! Plus I got smaller as the swelling went down. My breast are full, perky and just beautiful. Tummy is as flat as can be. I wore a bikini this weekend and just felt so comfortable in my own skin. I also wanted to notate that Amanda his Coordinator has been so exceptional and she is just as beautiful inside and out. She answered my emails after hours, even answered them on her personal Instagram account when I found her and DM her over the weekend with questions I had. Truly a pleasurable experience with her, she truly is one of a kind. You never find that in a doctors office. The nurses were friendly, always smiling and even remembered my name. Daisy was so cute. When I came in recently I saw she was pregnant and that girl still was going fill force. You an tell Dr. Hochstein hires the best of the best. Big plus, not one dealt with had any issues with their body and they were all fit. Loved the Body by Hochstein shirts they started wearing. Thought they were cute. I kind of want one now too! Overall, Dr. Hochstein has a great team. I really hope he never looses amanda, Daisy and Jennifer. They were the 2nd reason as to why I picked Dr. H (obv because of him and his reputation and results but the other girls mentioned above were incredible and became like a family member to me results and reputation) but because they really made me feel at ease the whole time. My friend scheduled her mommy makeover in December, can't wait to see how she turns out too. my sincere love goes out to everyone who works for Dr. Hochstein. You have a great team and are such a skilled surgeon. Thank you all for making me feel beautiful inside and out. You are all blessing. Dr. Hochstein I wish you continued success (even though you don't need it you so well known) but you truly deserve it. You change lives and really give people like us moms hope again. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. Best of luck to your beautiful family and the rest of your career!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr Hochstein was exceptional and so was his patient coordinator Amanda. She really explained all the pre, post op and even surgical risks to me and made super I understood everything exactly. I even called her 5 times and emailed on weekends and she answered so quickly. Truly she is the best asset to his practice. Dr. Hochsteins results are just so natural, I feel so comfortable and confident again and my family can tell how estatic I am.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I had my consultation today with Dr. Hochstein and although I haven't had the procedure yet I wanted to make a review on my first impression of the office and the doctor. Dr. Hochstein greeted me with a smile and shook my hand at the consult and really made me feel comfortable when I walked in his office. I only had about a 30-45min wait to see him for the consult but I did kind of expect that since I know he was so well known. He explained everything to be in full detail and pointed out photos in his book of before and after that looked similar to my case. I then met with his Coordinator, Amanda, who was so friendly and extremely welcoming as well. She really spent a lot of time with me and made me feel almost like a family member. I knew after meeting the both of them Dr. Hochstein was the best choice for my surgery so I booked right away. I literally cannot wait to have my surgery. My best friend went to Dr. Hochstein and she had nothing but great things to say about him (plus she showed me her results too and she looks so good).

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My breast look FANTASTIC! My mastopexy couldn't of turned out any better. I'm to the moon and back happy happy happy!!!! Dr. Hochstein is so awesome and his staff is great too, especially Amanda. She really made me feel comfortable and helped me with everything. I like his office too. Really comfortable and cozy.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I came for my pre op today before my surgery and was so nervous. Jennifer was so kind and made me feel at ease after seeing the doctor. Amanda was also great too answering all my emails in such a positive, upbeat, professional manner. Cannot wait to have my breast augmentation done by dr hochstein!!!!!! Everything has been amazing so far with everything.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)