Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

I have to say that Dr. Hochstein is extremely meticulous and really recreates your body to a beautiful masterpiece. I never felt rushed at the appointments I had with him and his warm demeanor always put me at ease when I saw him. My Husband is glad I chose Dr. Hochstein as too ;) He has a great team of employees. Amanda is incredible and so pleasant to work with. Nurses and the anesthesioloigst were great too. Huge PLUS that Dr. Hochstein calls his patients and check in with them. Really showed me he cared about me and how I was feeling after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Beautiful results! Great doctor. He is the best and the staff is great too.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

A very humble thank you to the "Breast God." After 5 years of extensive research and finding Dr. Hochstein I knew he would be the perfect fit for me because he is pricise, honest, and always delivers incredible results. The whole experience was nothing short of amazing and truthfully I was extremely impressed with not only the doctors care but his staff as well. Amanda is prompt on her emails back to me (even answering after hours and on weekends) and is extremely knowledgable and professional. I really appreciated everything from her. The other staff members-- I wish I could remember EVERYONES name was great too. Made me feel at home. Totally worth driving in from Orlando to have my breast done with him. I'm very appreciative of the results but also the care I got from everyone. I will never forget this experience. Such a life changing positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Great rhinoplasty by dr Hochstein. I look so natural and my bump is gone. Couldn't believe I barly had any bruising. Loved my patient coordinator Amanda and Christie. The other staff members were great too.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

The boob God has spoken! My breast are so gorgeous. It's really only been 3 months and I can't believe the transformation already. My breast are so perky, full, and so pretty!!!!! Dr. Hochstein has been so caring and wonderful from the very begining to the end. I really feel so comfortable in his office. Thank you to Amanda, Cassandra and Christie who have been so kind and patient with all my questions. You 3 are truly were another reason I booked surgery with Dr. Hochstein, your warm demeanor made me feel like I was part of your family. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Beautiful results. So natural. Everything I wanted and more. Staff is very warm and friendly and the doctor is very kind. My patient coordinator was the best. Thanks Amanda and everyone

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Had a mommy makeover w dr Lenny Hochstein. Couldn't ask for a better result honestly. Super friendly staff and welcoming. Dr Hochstein is nothing short of amazing. Really loves what he does and it shows. I'm so happy! Thank you Amanda and Christie you guys are the best too!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

After years and years of research and saving money I was so excited, nervous that the day has finally come for my complete mommy makeover. Looking at dr Hochsteins photos and speaking to all my friends who had surgery with him couldn't have made my decision any easier. (Who better to ask how their experience was then family and friends, they tell you how it is). I'm 2 years post op (I know I am a little late writing this review) but felt the need to share my experience with the world how beautiful I feel inside and out. Caring, comforting, honest and professional Dr. Hochstein is. I liked the chandelier in his waiting room too. Boy was that thing sparkling. His coordinators are gorgeous and complete bombshells but so intellegent;. Loved Christie and Amanda. They made me feel at home and remembered me everytime I came in the office--- you have a patient for life! Love my breast and tummy. My husband tells me that now I bare "too" much for the world to see and I don't care.. I tell him I got it.. Ima flaunt it!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I haven't had a chance to have my surgery yet but I can say that I'm truely excited. I was booked and had to reschedule for personal reasons. I am seeing Dr Hochstein for 3 surgerys, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and scar revision with tightening on my lips. I'll be flying in from Canada. My phone consultation was amazing. Dr Hochstein answered all my questions and his answers were exactly what I was looking for. His out of town coordinator Jennifer has been AMAZING, always answering my 100 question emails and rescheduling. I can't wait

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that Dr. Hochstein is extremely meticulous and really recreates your body to a beautiful masterpiece. I never felt rushed at the appointments I h..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful results! Great doctor. He is the best and the staff is great too."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very humble thank you to the "Breast God." After 5 years of extensive research and finding Dr. Hochstein I knew he would be the perfect fit for me because he ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great rhinoplasty by dr Hochstein. I look so natural and my bump is gone. Couldn't believe I barly had any bruising. Loved my patient coordinator Amanda and..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The boob God has spoken! My breast are so gorgeous. It's really only been 3 months and I can't believe the transformation already. My breast are so perky, full..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful results. So natural. Everything I wanted and more. Staff is very warm and friendly and the doctor is very kind. My patient coordinator was the best..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a mommy makeover w dr Lenny Hochstein. Couldn't ask for a better result honestly. Super friendly staff and welcoming. Dr Hochstein is nothing short of ama..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochsteins the best out there. He did my wife's face lift. She's so happy And it makes me so happy to see her this way again."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years and years of research and saving money I was so excited, nervous that the day has finally come for my complete mommy makeover. Looking at dr Hochste..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I haven't had a chance to have my surgery yet but I can say that I'm truely excited. I was booked and had to reschedule for personal reasons. I am seeing Dr Hoc..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Follow up to Dr. Hochstein's comment below to my comment titled "STAY AWAY...": Dr. Hochstein, STOP LYING! I have no reason to fabricate stories, the damag..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein is fantastic and so is his staff especially Amanda and Christie. Only place I would ever go to have any surgery done is dr Hochstein. He's honest ..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a very nice body, just a little bit of fat and this butcher said I needed a tummy tuck, also I had a reduction for my breast and he destroyed all my body..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein preformed a breast revision on me 9 months ago and I look amazing. I went to literally 9 other doctors and all of them told me they couldn't even h..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a revision surgeon, and going in for the fourth surgery on my breast, to fix Dr. Hochstein's shoddy work. My l..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein performed mastopexy with augmentation. While my breasts look fine without a bra, they look like a tube boob, uniboob, web boob with any kind of br..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly there are not enough words to describe Dr. Hochstein and his team. I am a week post op, but healing wonderfully and loving the results so far. A special t..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how amazing Dr. Hochstein and his entire wonderful staff is, especially Amanda with her wonderful attitude and how great she made me feel!..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my body and my breast. Dr. Hochstein and his staff have been very helpful especially Daisy and Amanda who answered my million questions even aft..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is "wow." My nose and body look amazing all thanks to dr Hochstein. Everything looks SO natural! Best surgeon ever. My recovery was so easy and i..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A sincere gratitude goes to Dr. Hochstein as my "Mommy Makeover" was everything I ever dreamed of and more. I could not fight back the tears when my bandages we..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Hochstein and staff, I would like to thank you and your staff from the bottom of my heart on how wonderful you guys are. I want to thank Jen H. For h..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. He never once made me feel uncomfortable every time I came to see him. Tummy tuck results are in..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my liposuction and breast. I was a bit discouraged at first because I didn't see the lipo results but after 2-3 months I could already see the..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Boob God and Tummy tuck genius. I can't believe how flat my stomach is. the recovery went by so fast and I felt so much better just a week after surgery althoug..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really love everything about my breast reduction. No longer do I suffer from back pain. My breast are now perky and high. A big thanks to everyone involved: Am..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt compelled to write a review and express how greatful I am to have had dr Hochstein operate on me. My body is just incredible after surgery and my confide..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loving my mommy makeover with dr h. I can tell why he's so popular, my breast and tummy look amazing! He's also very nice too! "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Hochstein did not rush me in anyway. He carefully answered each question in detail. I appreciated that he did not rush through answering any questions. I ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Stupid me to have him touch my breast!!! Horrible , horrible experience. Long time for healing, breasts look bad and uneven, left what they call a "dog ear" on ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an A+ experience with Dr. Hochstein and the rest of his staff with my recent breast augmentation. I am now two weeks post op, and couldn’t be more pleased..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my surgery with dr Hochstein last week and I just can't believe what transformation I already have. My breast and Tummy look fantastic. I know I have..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my breast. Thank you dr your the best surgeon ever!. "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow i cant believe i posted a review here a few days ago, a negative review with my horrible experience with this dr and now im looking and my review its been d..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Whoever wrote the review below its really someone from his staff!!!! Once you post here a bad review another amazing one comes right next after... Well its not ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and foremost whoever wrote the review below really needs a reality check. I can tell you that my surgery and reats were nothing short of amazing and Dr. H..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Please do not waste your money or your time. He did a horrible job on me, and do now follow up with his patients. Once he takes the money, it's over. The staff..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Save yourself the trouble and do not go to this doctor.... As other reviews said, once he takes your money and gets the job done he doesnt want to see your face..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein, Amanda and the entire staff were all extremely helpful, kind and professional, They made this a very easygoing and enjoyable experience. Not only..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and awesome staff! Very accommodating and made me feel comfortable and never rushed. My results are spectacular and I'm just 3 months post op from..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a long term patient, I feel compelled to respond to the completely inaccurate posting from July 23. He has NEVER been unkind, abrupt, short, or anything othe..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein is nothing but outstanding. His work speaks for itself and his staff is incredible. I was very pleased with my results and felt comfortable throug..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst plastic surgeon i ever met... His manners are horrible, he is very rude and do not have patience to explain anything to you... He will have a big smil..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I researched many doctors for my "Mommy Makeover" and was so Impressed with everything about Dr. Hochstein, his staff (especially Amanda), and all of the inform..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came from out of town just to have my procedure done by Dr. Hochstein. I was hesitant to do everything over the phone at first, but after seeing his consisten..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had rhinoplasty and I am so happy I had it done with Dr. Hochstein and his wonderful team. THANK YOU!! As soon as you walk in the front doors, you are gr..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything about my breast augmentation went smoothly, and I came in from Canada to see Dr. Hochstein! I sent him pictures online and we spoke on the phone. His..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was surprised by how professional dr Hochstein was when I met him for the consultation. He got up from his desk a shook my hand and even introduced himself to..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein has been absolutely amazing. He's so sweet, kind and never ONCE rushed me with any appointment. I totally felt comfortable with him including the ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botchstein. BOTCHED JOB! I am pissed. Went to have a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair in Dec. seemed like a decent guy even though very low key personality...."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein is the best!!!! My face looks so fantastic."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast done over 6 years ago with dr. Hochstein and dr Hochstein did an incredible job. he is so pleasant and was so professional everytime I went int..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "All i have to say is Dr. Botchstein i am miserable and dissapointed. Had procesure done 7 months ago and resukts are terrible, I went back to only be upsold to ..."

June 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.lhochsteinmd.com" to "http://www.lhochsteinmd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "33010" to "33169". Address has been updated from "None" to "585 Northwest 161st Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13059313338".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me just start off by saying that I can't even have one complaint about my whole experience. From the first consultation to surgery and post op appointmen..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had three other consultations before I went to him and he was the best by far the office was immaculate , staff was helpful and on time and beyond organized !..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am an out of town patient all the way from Saint Louis MIssouri! First of, his staff are incredible, helpful and responsive with everything. Dr. Hochstein is ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best staff and doc. I was very skeptical of Dr. Hochstein because I thought since he was a celebrity doctor I wouldn't get any attention but was so surprise..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Works with you to achieve the results wanted. Wonderful staff. Amanda and Jennifer (Out of Town Coordinator) are amazing. They are dedicated to ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love my results of my breast augmentation Dr. Hochstein did an amazing job, he definitely is the boob god. I wish I had done this sooner! The whole..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a big step for me to have any surgery especially something cosmetic. I wish I did not wait so long to actually have the surgery as it changed my life in..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Face & neck lift look fantastic! cant see any of the scars. Dr Hochstein is fantastic and so is his staff."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Forever greatful for dr Hochstein. He changed my life for the better and exceeded far from what I could imagine. He's very passionate about what he does and is ..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled al the way from Pennsylvania and had a lift with dr Hochstein. I was a bit worried about leaving home to have surgery but so glad I did. My breast lo..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to see Dr. Hochstien and I could not have had a better experience. Every single person that worked w/ me at his amazing facility was fantastic. He is..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Praise The boob God !!! Best boobies ever!!! Can't wait to wear my triangle bikini this summer. Kudos to all the staff especially Amanda, you all rock!"

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein and his staff are amazing!!! I am an out of ton patient from Canada. Dr. Hochstein performed a BA and a lift. My results are amazing!! He truly is..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was an out of town patient who used Dr. Hochstein last year for a breast augmentation and I must say it was the best experience you could have. Jennifer Hyd..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The WORST consult I've EVER had! I've never met a more arrogant doctor. He did not even take the time to explain the procedure........then he went on to make ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited over 2 hours for my surgery (from the time they booked me). Once te surgery was done, I felt rushed out of there (seemed like they were behind schedule)...."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Waited 1 hr and a half too be seen after my set appointment , he didn't get up out of his chair, was a total waste of time, didn't have much to say during the c..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mommy makeover and I look freaking awesome. I was impatient at first but now after just 4 months my belly is completely flat and my breast are perjury t..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so forever grateful to have Dr. Hochstein operate on me. Dr. Hochstein and his staff were so remarkable through the whole procedure from start to finish. ..."

September 5, 2014