Dr. Leonard Hochstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Amanda is so great at emailing back so promptly. She is so kind and is the best employee!! She is always able to assist me with questions!! Amanda is so enthusiastic about her job!! She really cares about Dr. Hochstein’s patients and makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease before surgery!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

When searching for a professional to put your temple in the hands of, it can be hard. But not with Dr. Hochstein. There were no doubts in my mind, and I'd put my body in his hands again. His exceptional artistry is nothing short of excellence. Good things come to those who are patient. And if you want the best, you go to the best! He has helped me achieve that. And for that, I am forever grateful! Dr. Hochstein, you and your hand picked staff are truly amazing!!!! ♥️

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Amazing, Honest and Compassionate Dr. I had a breast lift and implant exchange after having my second daughter. My breast look amazing and I couldn’t ask for better results. I am beyond grateful for Dr. Hochstein for his time and the work he has done on me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Hochstein and staff was beyond accommodating and knowledgeable. Thank you all for such great support through my entire process. My liposuction results exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Everyone from Dr Hochstein to the staff was so helpful, and professional. I will definitely recommend all my family and friends. I am so happy with my results !

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was looking for a plastic surgeon to do a mommy makeover and made an appointment with this dr, he made me wait one hour an 20 minutes, maybe beacause he was on tv he thinks he his the big thing, it is totaly disrespectfull to make someone wait for that long, we all have a life and things to do, his time is not more important than our time! Imagine what kind of aftercare I will have with a doctor like this who does not respect or care for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's response
There are probably a thousand plastic surgeons in south florida that you would not have to wait more than 10 minutes to see. Patient waiting time is something we try to minimize as much as possible but the reality is that my practice is one of if not the busiest in the country and it has absolutely nothing about being on TV. My patients don't care about that. The only thing they care about is results and that is exactly what I deliver. When I come to work I don't take a lunch break or even any kind of break. What I do, however, is answer every question my patients or prospective patients have and some people have more questions than others. I understand how you may think I am not respectful of your time but I can assure you that is not at all the case and had you stayed for your consultation instead of leaving you would have learned that. I do not think picking a surgeon because he has an empty waiting room is a good idea but I guess you might find out. Leonard Hochstein, MD.

Submitted October 24, 2017

When it comes to your body you have to pick the best! Dr Hochstein is the best! Made me feel secure of the big step I was going to make. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Hochstein is the best of the best. Don't waste your time anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I spent two years researching providers, and after my consultation Dr. Hochstein there was no doubt that he was the surgeon for me. He is the absolute best there is, and has given me a body I feel fully confident and proud in. I am 30 years old and had never been able to wear a bikini before my procedure. I took all of his advice and suggestions for pre and post op care and experienced 0 busing, very minimal swelling, and surprisingly didn't experience any pain (I didn't even have to take any prescription pain pills or sleeping pills even though I filled my prescriptions for them). Behind this amazing surgeon is his amazing team, and they are the definition of caring, competent, compassionate, and helpful! Amanda Prueitt held my hand throughout the entire process, and after! I've called, emailed, and visited with her so many times and she was always there for me without hesitation! Dr. Hochstein and his team has given me something that I've never had before: confidence...and that's priceless!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Extremely happy with my rhinoplasty with DR. Hochstein. He gave me exactly what I wished for and more. Amanda was awesome too.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leonard Hochstein’s exemplary career started straight out of high school when he was able to apply directly to medical school as a merit scholar high school student. He attended Louisiana State University Medical Center where he trained with the Department of Surgery and published his first scientific paper. In 1990, he graduated as valedictorian of his class and received his Doctor of Medicine degree.

• Russian
  • English
  • Spanish

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)

• Breast reduction surgery