You may also like

Rate Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Ratings

First and foremost whoever wrote the review below really needs a reality check. I can tell you that my surgery and reats were nothing short of amazing and Dr. Hochstein has been so caring from start to finish. He was honest and gave me realistic expectations and really delivered what k wanted. He even called me the night of my surgery to check in which I find it weird that someone would say he never a calls because both my mom and sister had surgery with doctor Hochstein and he also called them.
The nurses were calm and gently with me and the anesthesiologist was SO friendly. I rarely write reviews but when I saw the reviews below it really upset me because I had one incredible experience with dr Hochstein so much that I booked my next surgery with him in the next 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Hochstein, Amanda and the entire staff were all extremely helpful, kind and professional, They made this a very easygoing and enjoyable experience. Not only did they go above and beyond to accommodate me, Dr. Hochstein did an excellent job on my breast revision, they are exactly what I envisioned, He even gave me a call the night of my surgery to see if I had any questions which was very humbling and made me feel at ease. I would without any hesitation recommend to anyone for thier cosmetic needs. Thank all again so much:).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Great doctor and awesome staff! Very accommodating and made me feel comfortable and never rushed. My results are spectacular and I'm just 3 months post op from my mommy makeover.
Amanda, the nurses and everyone has given me the best patient care any doctors office has even given me.
Really overall happy with my whe experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

As a long term patient, I feel compelled to respond to the completely inaccurate posting from July 23. He has NEVER been unkind, abrupt, short, or anything other than professional, compassionate and ready and willing to listen. He gives out his cell phone. He can be reached at home if need be. He has NEVER been unavailable or unwilling to meet should I desire. His staff will make sure your needs are met. Over the last 9 years I have had implant revision, eye lift, facelift, lipo, thigh lift and replacement of my very old chin implant . I travel from a very long way away to see Dr. Hochstein. That speaks for itself. Don't hesitate to see him ; he will make you look and feel beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Hochstein is nothing but outstanding. His work speaks for itself and his staff is incredible. I was very pleased with my results and felt comfortable through the whole healing process because his staff and Dr. Hochstein truly put me at ease with every questions and concern I had.
I never once felt rushed at all my appointments and really appreciated how the staff and even the doctor checked in with me frequently to ensure everything was healing okay.
I wouldn't go anywhere else. I sent my mother to doctor Hochstein for an upper eyelid surgery and tummy tuck and she too is estatic with her results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

The worst plastic surgeon i ever met... His manners are horrible, he is very rude and do not have patience to explain anything to you... He will have a big smile on his face a paint a pretty picture for you on what he is going to perform in you. Once he does the job and you bother him with questions he becomes nasty and his fake smile goes away... Do not go to him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2874271].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's response
I am not sure how to respond to this other than to say that there has never been a patient question or request we have left unanswered or ignored. We have detailed instructions for surgery pre operation and postoperative care. I personally meet with every patient one or two weeks prior to surgery to go over any questions that exist. After surgery we have a team of people to handle any questions that arise. There are patients who call us daily with questions and all are answered. I have never become nasty by being asked any question. On the contrary I want patients to ask us so that they understand their surgery better. Sometimes I am unable to discuss the answers myself but my team is always there. If there is a question they cannot handle I am just a phone call away and instead of using an answering service I give my personal cell phone to every patient. There is something very strange about this review but i welcome anyone to call my office and ask questions. Apparently all of this was not enough for this person and I understand that no matter how hard we try there will always be someone who believes we do not do enough.

Leonard M Hochstein MD

Submitted July 23, 2015

I researched many doctors for my "Mommy Makeover" and was so Impressed with everything about Dr. Hochstein, his staff (especially Amanda), and all of the information that not only his websites offered but his office as well. I felt very informed and had all of my questions answered. I was so impressed with all of the professionalism within Dr. Hochstein and his friendly office staff that I traveled all the way from California for my procedures. After 4 children I have always taken great care of myself but had the obvious signs of pregnancy. I'm almost 8 weeks post-op and couldn't be happier with the results and it's only going to get better as my body continues to heal. The scarring is so minimal on my breasts that they are almost invisible. The placement and scarring on my tummy are perfectly placed and minimal as well, I can't wait to get back into my bikini's and feel like I did before my beautiful children were bright into my life. I will definitely travel to see Dr. Hochstein again if I ever need to have any procedures done in the future and will be highly recommending him. Thank you again Dr. Hochstein!!! I feel like a completely new person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I came from out of town just to have my procedure done by Dr. Hochstein. I was hesitant to do everything over the phone at first, but after seeing his consistently flawless work, I knew it would be worth it.
Jennifer, the out of town coordinator, was super friendly and beyond helpful with making me feel comfortable and preparing me for the procedure.
I could not have hoped for better results on my breast augmentation.
Dr. Hochstein was very kind and helpful in all aspects including deciding on a size that was perfect for my body. I asked him about doing a little bit of lipo and he told me he didn't think I needed it and he didn't want to take my money for an unnecessary procedure. My breasts are absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I just had rhinoplasty and I am so happy I had it done with Dr. Hochstein and his wonderful team. THANK YOU!! As soon as you walk in the front doors, you are greeted with open arms basically. Everyone is so nice and always there for you. As soon as I met with Dr. Hochstein, I knew he was "the one". He answered all my questions, and is so honest and tells you exactly what it will look like. I really wanted something natural but still looking like me.

The day of my surgery, I was so nervous but of course his amazing team calmed me down and just made me smile before and especially after the procedure. His entire staff is honestly a world class staff with their stupendous service- Cassandra and Jennifer really went above and beyond for me, thank you!!
The last thing that makes them different from other cosmetic offices, is they always call you before the surgery and ask how you are doing. Even Dr. H personally calls you to ask how you're doing after the surgery. Thank you Dr. H!! LOVE my new nose! Definitely will be recommending everyone I know :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Everything about my breast augmentation went smoothly, and I came in from Canada to see Dr. Hochstein! I sent him pictures online and we spoke on the phone. His staff were lovely and answered all my questions before and after the surgery. I told Dr. Hochstein what I wanted and he gave me exactly that. He even widened my breasts to give me the fuller look I was after. I am absolutely thrilled with the look and feel of my beautiful new breasts! Kudos to Amanda and Daisy, they helped me a lot!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841167].votes_count ]]