Dr. Leonard Hochstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Love him as a surgeon. He did a great job on my breast !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I cannot put into words how estastic and happy i am. Dr. Hochstein truly made me feel confident I am in my own skin. After loosing 30lbs and dieting and exercising, I felt helpless with all the excrsss skin that was still hanging in my abdomen. My tummy tuck looks FABOLOUS and my abdomen is FLAT again thanks to Dr Hochstein!!! ! Forever greatful for Dr. Hochstein and his staff. Amanda, you are truly a gem and an asset to his practice. Thank you also for your continued support with my recovery and for making me feel “at home.” And comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Hochstein is a great doctor. Perfectionist really. Couldn’t of had a better experience with Him, Amanda and his whole staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Beyond thrilled with my boobies! Dr H is a master artist! A big thanks to Amanda who literally held my hand through the entire process! I couldn’t of done it without you! Dr. Hochstein is the boob god!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Very happy with my results. Dr Hochstein and his team is Incredible.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Hochstein and his team. My tummy is really flat and I got the curves I always wanted. My breast look extremely natural and are so beautiful. A big thanks to Dr. Hochstein, Amanda, and team.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Best doctor !!!! I recommend him to everyone. I look sooooo good now!!!!?

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I cannot even tell you how beautiful I feel now after my mommy makeover. Dr. Hochstein transformed my body into something i could never believe could happen after my 2 babies. My breast look so natural but perky and my tummy is SO flat. Amanda has been so helpful as well with everything. She is a doll !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Hochstein and his staff are wonderful. I had a breast aug and I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I took a big leap of faith and traveled from Montana to Miami for my recent breast augmentation. After years of research and consideration I choose Dr. Hochstein to perform my surgery at age 48. I honestly could not be more thrilled with my results! Dr. Holstein did an amazing job. He and his staff were very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leonard Hochstein’s exemplary career started straight out of high school when he was able to apply directly to medical school as a merit scholar high school student. He attended Louisiana State University Medical Center where he trained with the Department of Surgery and published his first scientific paper. In 1990, he graduated as valedictorian of his class and received his Doctor of Medicine degree.

• Russian
  • English
  • Spanish

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)

• Breast reduction surgery