Dr. Leonard Hochstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Very happy with my results. Dr Hochstein and his team is Incredible.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Hochstein and his team. My tummy is really flat and I got the curves I always wanted. My breast look extremely natural and are so beautiful. A big thanks to Dr. Hochstein, Amanda, and team.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Best doctor !!!! I recommend him to everyone. I look sooooo good now!!!!?

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I cannot even tell you how beautiful I feel now after my mommy makeover. Dr. Hochstein transformed my body into something i could never believe could happen after my 2 babies. My breast look so natural but perky and my tummy is SO flat. Amanda has been so helpful as well with everything. She is a doll !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Hochstein and his staff are wonderful. I had a breast aug and I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I took a big leap of faith and traveled from Montana to Miami for my recent breast augmentation. After years of research and consideration I choose Dr. Hochstein to perform my surgery at age 48. I honestly could not be more thrilled with my results! Dr. Holstein did an amazing job. He and his staff were very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I am an out of town patient and I have to say corresponding via e-mail and phone worked very well and was quite seamless. I had a previous augmentation surgery by other surgeon and it certainly did not go anything as well as this one and yeah no nausea or vomiting. I am 5 days post surgery and the girls are looking well, cant wait to sport new bikinis! Thanks to Dr Hocstein and his staff for the great experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Leonard Hochstein is the best of the best ! I had a breast augmentation from him and I could not be any happier. They are bouncy, squishy, perky, and my ideal size. They look great! I would come to him for all of my procedures. Amanda also is an amazing addition to the practice. She got back to me with my 10 billion questions so promptly and efficiently. Thank You Dr and Team for a wonderful experience at your practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Amanda is so great at emailing back so promptly. She is so kind and is the best employee!! She is always able to assist me with questions!! Amanda is so enthusiastic about her job!! She really cares about Dr. Hochstein’s patients and makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease before surgery!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

When searching for a professional to put your temple in the hands of, it can be hard. But not with Dr. Hochstein. There were no doubts in my mind, and I'd put my body in his hands again. His exceptional artistry is nothing short of excellence. Good things come to those who are patient. And if you want the best, you go to the best! He has helped me achieve that. And for that, I am forever grateful! Dr. Hochstein, you and your hand picked staff are truly amazing!!!! ♥️

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leonard Hochstein’s exemplary career started straight out of high school when he was able to apply directly to medical school as a merit scholar high school student. He attended Louisiana State University Medical Center where he trained with the Department of Surgery and published his first scientific paper. In 1990, he graduated as valedictorian of his class and received his Doctor of Medicine degree.

• Russian
  • English
  • Spanish

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)

• Breast reduction surgery