Dr Hochstein preformed a breast revision on me 9 months ago and I look amazing. I went to literally 9 other doctors and all of them told me they couldn't even help me. I'm so glad that I found dr Hochstein because he gave me the confidence back that I always wished for after my crappy job from another surgeon. Staff is really friendly and always greeted me with a smile. Clean office too which was a huge plus!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a revision surgeon, and going in for the fourth surgery on my breast, to fix Dr. Hochstein's shoddy work. My long story in a few words: I got my first breast augmentation with Dr. Hochstein in 2012 (I had perfectly normal breasts just small, an A cup) from the very beginning I had a dent on my right breast. I was told it would go away with time. I got my second breast surgery in 2014 to go for smaller implants because the ones I originally had were very heavy and painful (never did I receive any guidance from Dr. Hochstein regarding the size, especially seeing that I am extremely petite). By this time I told the doctor I was very concerned about the dent because it had been 1.5 years and it was still there, even more noticeable. I was told that that with the smaller implants it would be fixed. It was not! it got only worse. At this point I knew it was not going away with time nor smaller implants so I started pressing Dr. Hochstein about fixing it. All of a sudden, he and his incompetent staff (who give out medical conclusions as if they are doctors) started to tell me that the dent was caused by my anatomy, and that I should have been aware of my anatomy from the beginning! Again, I had perfectly normal natural breast. He kept telling me there was nothing that could be done and that it was now due to my anatomy (not his original story that time would fix it). I believed that since he'd done my previous surgeries he'd be the most fit to fix this dent. BIG MISTAKE. As soon as I got to his office, he looked at it for 2 seconds and replied "oh.. I can definitely fix this". Well guess what? He only made it 10 million times worse! Not only do I still have the dent, but now he's cut the capsule and fold and I have the implant which is popping through the skin. It's really just gross. So now I am in the search to find a revision doctor to fix my breast and go in for the FOURTH surgery. Dr. Hochstein is unaccountable for his work and you should be very wary of going to hm. If you're smart, you'll stay away all together!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Hochstein performed mastopexy with augmentation. While my breasts look fine without a bra, they look like a tube boob, uniboob, web boob with any kind of bra or bathing suit on or tension. I've made my concerns clear to him through multiple e-mails but he maintains that he can't be held responsible for the way my breasts look in clothing. Devastated that I spent pretty much what I had in my savings account, $8,000.00 and have to start over with a new surgical procedure to remedy his mistake, which he won't admit to.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's response
This is simply not true. I take full responsibility for this result. In every breast augmentation I strive for a 1/2 inch( 1cm) separation between the implants. This is exactly what was done here and I take full responsibility for this. I also expect that the implants will be soft enough that when you wear a bra or bathing suit that squeezes them together they will move together. I take full responsibility for that as well. This is not a "tube boob" or "uniboob". That term is used for implants that do not have a separation but rather blend into each other when naked. This is not the case here. What this patient wanted was hard implants that have a large gap and do not move. This is not the kind of result I would ever want. My ability to consistently achieve soft breasts with a close cleavage is what has made me, statistically; the most successful breast implant surgeon in the whole entire country and this is exactly the result here. My website has over 1000 pictures of breasts with this type of result. I have no idea why this patient would travel such a distance when she wanted a different type of look. A look that I would never perform. The fact is that very rarely I have a patient come in that wants over inflated saline implants with a large gap. I tell them to go elsewhere. My mistake here was that I did not recognize that this is what she wanted. In my defense I will say that she never articulated that desire. If she had I would not have had to write this as I would have turned her down as a patient Leonard M Hochstein MD

Submitted January 19, 2016

Truly there are not enough words to describe Dr. Hochstein and his team. I am a week post op, but healing wonderfully and loving the results so far. A special thank you to Amanda, Jennifer and Christie. It meant a lot to always have punctual replies which gave me so much comfort with moving forward with my procedure. A highly professional team who are courteous and always available, even after hours.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Words cannot express how amazing Dr. Hochstein and his entire wonderful staff is, especially Amanda with her wonderful attitude and how great she made me feel!! I speak from experience having had multiple procedures done with other surgeons, Dr. Hochstein is BY FAR THE BEST!!! I am only 5 days post op and the results are already incredible and noticeable. His operating rooms are immaculate and his anesthesiologist is thorough and professional not to mention Dr. Hochstein's magic hands!! He is short with words but his actions speak volumes and the confidence he portrays gives you a sense of tranquility that he knows what he is doing and will do his very best to make you look fabulous... and at the end that is all that matters!! I highly recommend Dr. Hochstein and cannot wait to recover so he can do more work on me!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Very happy with my body and my breast. Dr. Hochstein and his staff have been very helpful especially Daisy and Amanda who answered my million questions even after the office was closed.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

All I can say is "wow." My nose and body look amazing all thanks to dr Hochstein. Everything looks SO natural! Best surgeon ever. My recovery was so easy and it was almost pain free, more just discomfort than anything for 1-2 days max. Love the staff too, all so friendly. Amanda was very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

A sincere gratitude goes to Dr. Hochstein as my "Mommy Makeover" was everything I ever dreamed of and more. I could not fight back the tears when my bandages were removed because i was so happy. Dr. Hochstein is truly an artist. My scar is SO thin and my breast are perky and high, just like I wanted them. He gave me the best cleavage possible. Amanda, I couldn't of done this whole surgery without you. Thanks so much for being my blessing in disguise. Your dedication and passion do not go unnoticed. I appreciate u so much. The nurses were also very kind and friendly. I can't find anything to even complain about, everything was exceptional!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dear Dr. Hochstein and staff, I would like to thank you and your staff from the bottom of my heart on how wonderful you guys are. I want to thank Jen H. For helping me each and every step of the way. From emailing me back to setting up my surgery date. You were always there to answer all my questions. I would also like to thank Amanda who is super nice and very paticent in counting all my thousands of singles dollar bills. Sorry again for not going to the bank before hand. I really want to thank Dr. Hochstein for working his magic and making my nose look soo perfect. I'm only 3 weeks post op and I can already see a big difference. You really have changed my life in so many ways. I finally can look in the mirrior and feel beautiful. I love how theres no bump and its finally a nose that fits my face. You gave me a new found confidents. Now when people want to take pictures im not afaird of them taking pictures of my side profile. I honestly now don't mind people looking at my nose. Also the chin really made a differents as well as it really makes my face not look too flat. I can't wait for the swelling to go down completly to see the end result, so far im loving the progress this far. It was the best investment i have ever saved up for. Thank you all again you guys are truely the best. Attached are some pictures of my new nose and chin!!! Thank you all soo much again for changing my life for the best!!! Sincerly, Alyssa G.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Hochstein has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. He never once made me feel uncomfortable every time I came to see him. Tummy tuck results are incredible. Staff is very friendly especially the nurses and Amanda. Very helpful throughout my whole journey!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein preformed a breast revision on me 9 months ago and I look amazing. I went to literally 9 other doctors and all of them told me they couldn't even h..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a revision surgeon, and going in for the fourth surgery on my breast, to fix Dr. Hochstein's shoddy work. My l..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein performed mastopexy with augmentation. While my breasts look fine without a bra, they look like a tube boob, uniboob, web boob with any kind of br..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly there are not enough words to describe Dr. Hochstein and his team. I am a week post op, but healing wonderfully and loving the results so far. A special t..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how amazing Dr. Hochstein and his entire wonderful staff is, especially Amanda with her wonderful attitude and how great she made me feel!..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my body and my breast. Dr. Hochstein and his staff have been very helpful especially Daisy and Amanda who answered my million questions even aft..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is "wow." My nose and body look amazing all thanks to dr Hochstein. Everything looks SO natural! Best surgeon ever. My recovery was so easy and i..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A sincere gratitude goes to Dr. Hochstein as my "Mommy Makeover" was everything I ever dreamed of and more. I could not fight back the tears when my bandages we..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Hochstein and staff, I would like to thank you and your staff from the bottom of my heart on how wonderful you guys are. I want to thank Jen H. For h..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. He never once made me feel uncomfortable every time I came to see him. Tummy tuck results are in..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my liposuction and breast. I was a bit discouraged at first because I didn't see the lipo results but after 2-3 months I could already see the..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Boob God and Tummy tuck genius. I can't believe how flat my stomach is. the recovery went by so fast and I felt so much better just a week after surgery althoug..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really love everything about my breast reduction. No longer do I suffer from back pain. My breast are now perky and high. A big thanks to everyone involved: Am..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt compelled to write a review and express how greatful I am to have had dr Hochstein operate on me. My body is just incredible after surgery and my confide..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loving my mommy makeover with dr h. I can tell why he's so popular, my breast and tummy look amazing! He's also very nice too! "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Hochstein did not rush me in anyway. He carefully answered each question in detail. I appreciated that he did not rush through answering any questions. I ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Stupid me to have him touch my breast!!! Horrible , horrible experience. Long time for healing, breasts look bad and uneven, left what they call a "dog ear" on ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an A+ experience with Dr. Hochstein and the rest of his staff with my recent breast augmentation. I am now two weeks post op, and couldn’t be more pleased..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my surgery with dr Hochstein last week and I just can't believe what transformation I already have. My breast and Tummy look fantastic. I know I have..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my breast. Thank you dr your the best surgeon ever!. "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow i cant believe i posted a review here a few days ago, a negative review with my horrible experience with this dr and now im looking and my review its been d..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Whoever wrote the review below its really someone from his staff!!!! Once you post here a bad review another amazing one comes right next after... Well its not ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and foremost whoever wrote the review below really needs a reality check. I can tell you that my surgery and reats were nothing short of amazing and Dr. H..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Please do not waste your money or your time. He did a horrible job on me, and do now follow up with his patients. Once he takes the money, it's over. The staff..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Save yourself the trouble and do not go to this doctor.... As other reviews said, once he takes your money and gets the job done he doesnt want to see your face..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein, Amanda and the entire staff were all extremely helpful, kind and professional, They made this a very easygoing and enjoyable experience. Not only..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and awesome staff! Very accommodating and made me feel comfortable and never rushed. My results are spectacular and I'm just 3 months post op from..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a long term patient, I feel compelled to respond to the completely inaccurate posting from July 23. He has NEVER been unkind, abrupt, short, or anything othe..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein is nothing but outstanding. His work speaks for itself and his staff is incredible. I was very pleased with my results and felt comfortable throug..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst plastic surgeon i ever met... His manners are horrible, he is very rude and do not have patience to explain anything to you... He will have a big smil..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I researched many doctors for my "Mommy Makeover" and was so Impressed with everything about Dr. Hochstein, his staff (especially Amanda), and all of the inform..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came from out of town just to have my procedure done by Dr. Hochstein. I was hesitant to do everything over the phone at first, but after seeing his consisten..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had rhinoplasty and I am so happy I had it done with Dr. Hochstein and his wonderful team. THANK YOU!! As soon as you walk in the front doors, you are gr..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything about my breast augmentation went smoothly, and I came in from Canada to see Dr. Hochstein! I sent him pictures online and we spoke on the phone. His..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was surprised by how professional dr Hochstein was when I met him for the consultation. He got up from his desk a shook my hand and even introduced himself to..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein has been absolutely amazing. He's so sweet, kind and never ONCE rushed me with any appointment. I totally felt comfortable with him including the ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Botchstein. BOTCHED JOB! I am pissed. Went to have a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair in Dec. seemed like a decent guy even though very low key personality...."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochstein is the best!!!! My face looks so fantastic."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast done over 6 years ago with dr. Hochstein and dr Hochstein did an incredible job. he is so pleasant and was so professional everytime I went int..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "All i have to say is Dr. Botchstein i am miserable and dissapointed. Had procesure done 7 months ago and resukts are terrible, I went back to only be upsold to ..."

June 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.lhochsteinmd.com" to "http://www.lhochsteinmd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "33010" to "33169". Address has been updated from "None" to "585 Northwest 161st Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13059313338".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me just start off by saying that I can't even have one complaint about my whole experience. From the first consultation to surgery and post op appointmen..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had three other consultations before I went to him and he was the best by far the office was immaculate , staff was helpful and on time and beyond organized !..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am an out of town patient all the way from Saint Louis MIssouri! First of, his staff are incredible, helpful and responsive with everything. Dr. Hochstein is ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best staff and doc. I was very skeptical of Dr. Hochstein because I thought since he was a celebrity doctor I wouldn't get any attention but was so surprise..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Works with you to achieve the results wanted. Wonderful staff. Amanda and Jennifer (Out of Town Coordinator) are amazing. They are dedicated to ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love my results of my breast augmentation Dr. Hochstein did an amazing job, he definitely is the boob god. I wish I had done this sooner! The whole..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a big step for me to have any surgery especially something cosmetic. I wish I did not wait so long to actually have the surgery as it changed my life in..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Face & neck lift look fantastic! cant see any of the scars. Dr Hochstein is fantastic and so is his staff."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Forever greatful for dr Hochstein. He changed my life for the better and exceeded far from what I could imagine. He's very passionate about what he does and is ..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled al the way from Pennsylvania and had a lift with dr Hochstein. I was a bit worried about leaving home to have surgery but so glad I did. My breast lo..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to see Dr. Hochstien and I could not have had a better experience. Every single person that worked w/ me at his amazing facility was fantastic. He is..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Praise The boob God !!! Best boobies ever!!! Can't wait to wear my triangle bikini this summer. Kudos to all the staff especially Amanda, you all rock!"

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hochstein and his staff are amazing!!! I am an out of ton patient from Canada. Dr. Hochstein performed a BA and a lift. My results are amazing!! He truly is..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was an out of town patient who used Dr. Hochstein last year for a breast augmentation and I must say it was the best experience you could have. Jennifer Hyd..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The WORST consult I've EVER had! I've never met a more arrogant doctor. He did not even take the time to explain the procedure........then he went on to make ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited over 2 hours for my surgery (from the time they booked me). Once te surgery was done, I felt rushed out of there (seemed like they were behind schedule)...."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Waited 1 hr and a half too be seen after my set appointment , he didn't get up out of his chair, was a total waste of time, didn't have much to say during the c..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mommy makeover and I look freaking awesome. I was impatient at first but now after just 4 months my belly is completely flat and my breast are perjury t..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so forever grateful to have Dr. Hochstein operate on me. Dr. Hochstein and his staff were so remarkable through the whole procedure from start to finish. ..."

September 5, 2014