Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

When it comes to your body you have to pick the best! Dr Hochstein is the best! Made me feel secure of the big step I was going to make. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Hochstein is the best of the best. Don't waste your time anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I spent two years researching providers, and after my consultation Dr. Hochstein there was no doubt that he was the surgeon for me. He is the absolute best there is, and has given me a body I feel fully confident and proud in. I am 30 years old and had never been able to wear a bikini before my procedure. I took all of his advice and suggestions for pre and post op care and experienced 0 busing, very minimal swelling, and surprisingly didn't experience any pain (I didn't even have to take any prescription pain pills or sleeping pills even though I filled my prescriptions for them). Behind this amazing surgeon is his amazing team, and they are the definition of caring, competent, compassionate, and helpful! Amanda Prueitt held my hand throughout the entire process, and after! I've called, emailed, and visited with her so many times and she was always there for me without hesitation! Dr. Hochstein and his team has given me something that I've never had before: confidence...and that's priceless!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Extremely happy with my rhinoplasty with DR. Hochstein. He gave me exactly what I wished for and more. Amanda was awesome too.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Gifted hands, thank you Dr H. for using your gift to help restore my self-confidence. You have an amazing staff, that makes me feel at home away from home. I came all the way from Jamaica West Indies for your service and I was not disappointed. I just did my surgery just under two weeks and I'm all ready seeing amazing results. may god continue to bless your gifted hands

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I got abdominal liposuction. Excellence and perfection are the words to describe his job. I AM very happy with my results. I have to "take my hat off" as he passes by, he is GREAT! I'm rocking by swimsuits already after 2 months and my friends are just "wow" you look perfect!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Hochstein is my go to plastic surgeon. I've had lipotion and breast augmentations with him. He's a very conservative Dr. that won't push unnecessary procedures on you. His office is beautiful and the staff is very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

The best ever! He doesn't need too talk too much cause he really knows what to do!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

So far I am almost 6 weeks out from a breast lift and augmentation and loving my results!! Jennifer and Dr. H are great. Although when emailing Jennifer it says she will get back within 24-48 hours it has never taken her the full 48 hours to contact me, she is very prompt with her responses. She always remembers who I am which surprised me because she speaks with so many different people on a day go day basis and has been so helpful! She genuinely seems like a great person, it’s not like how some doctor’s offices are where it seems like their staff is putting on a show. She has answered all of my questions and asked Dr. H if she wasn’t sure. Dr. H has also been great!! He answered all of my questions as well when I had my phone consultation, preop and post op. He is very truthful and explained things in a way that I was able to understand. I brought my mom with me (I’m 24) and she literally asked like 100 questions (so embarrassing) and he didn’t get annoyed at all he answered every single one of them. My mom told me she’s glad I did my research on him and that she felt confident with my decision to choose him. Before my surgery she didn’t want me to have it done and I told her about Dr. H and all the research I did but it wasn’t until she spoke to him she felt confident and like I was in good hands. I never felt rushed and he didn’t act at all stuck up or rude like some doctors do. It seems like a lot of people who have negative things to say didn’t do their research. And on every site I looked at his reviews on which were A LOT the positive reviews vastly outnumbered the negative. The first site I came across him was on real self. It’s a great site that has pictures, reviews, questions and so much more information. I have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about him or his employees.  His office was very nice and clean and they even have blankets in the waiting room because it is so cold. Jennifer has kept in contact with me the entire time. Before they closed because of the hurricane she contacted me and let me know.  Dr. H was great and is VERY experienced and knowledgeable I 100% recommend him. I truly believe that he is one of the only doctors that will fix a 4 inch gap between your chest and not tell you the gap cant be filled in because that’s your anatomy. His before and after pictures compared to other doctors proves that he can.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Hello I had my appointment with Dr. Hochstein, and at first felt somewhat nervous, after I spoke to him he made me feel confortable with the surgeries that I was asking to have done, after speaking with him I knew he would be the one that I would trust to perform my surgeries. I had to get my physical test done, once it came back I knew the green light was all gone, I was soo excited something I have been waiting for soo long. Well let me start by saying I am 60 years old, and I whent with general anestesia, I had a face lift, neck lift, I had breast implants removed, so I had a breast lift with no implants, tummy tuck. As soon as I woke up from anestesia I was up, and wanting to go home, it is now 5 weeks post of, and I am doing really well, I have no regrets, he did a great job with me. If I had to do it again I would. Just looking forward to see more of the art work as time goes by.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)