Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

I had a mommy makeover and my scar is so thin and LOW!! My breast are perky and so beautiful. Dr. Hochstein was very professional and honest and I appreciated that. Can't say enough good things about the staff too. Amanda was very kind and sweet to me through to recovery and before.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had such a awesome recovery and I am so happy with my surgical results. Dr. Hochstein is truly gifted. I am beyond great ful for the work that he done on my body. I finally feel comfortable in my skin again. Best part about my whole result is they look Natural!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Having him operate on me was Worst decision I have ever made in my life. I wish I could go back in time and reverse this.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I love my nose job. He did awesome, it looks natural. Nice staff and nurses. Amanda helped me alot too

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Incredible figure now. I have curves in all the right places. My waistline is so tiny! Really happy with Dr. hochstein's work. My mommy makeover came out exceptional. Love love love his staff too. They always are smiling. Especially Amanda she is very professional too and caring. Nurses in the surgery center were so friendly too. I'm so happy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I really like when other people share their experience with any services so I felt it was needed to write a review on my experience with my PS Dr. Leonard Hochstein. The office is really busy but I did expect that for someone so well known. When it was finally time to be called back for my consultation to meet with the doctor I was overly suprised and greatful that I didn't feel rushed at all with Dr. Hochstein. He really took his time explaining everything to me and pulled out a big book of his before and after photos and showed me so many photos that were similar to my case. He answered my questions honestly and I didn't feel like he tried to "sell me." which I thought was so nice being as this was an elective surgery. When I met with his coordinator Amanda she was extremely kind, friendly and really made me feel comfortable. She also spent a lot of time with me and I appreciated the follow up call the day after my consult. It took me about 2 months to finally book my surgery with Dr. Hochstein because I had to coordiante dates and times with family and aftercare services and I loved the fact that his office didn't call me every single day asking when I wanted surgery like the other consults I went too. I also got a personal tour of the facility which no other office did which also was a huge "selling" point for me. The surgery went so well. I literally returned back to work 10 days after my mommy makeover surgery. I am not 8 months post op and I am beyond happy with my results. I have sent 2 friends of mine to see Dr. H and they too are extremely happy. I would highly recommend him to any person interested in cosmetic surgery. His staff and him are top notch!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I am really happy with my mommy makeover with Dr. Leonard Hochstein. I was really scared to go under anesthesia but I am glad I trusted my inner "me" and pick Dr. Hochstein to do this surgery. He was profressional and his staff Amanda, Daisy and his nurse Wafa was great. Office is a bit cold but they have actually warm fuzzy blankets in the waiting room and soft luxury robes for you for surgery so that helped a lot.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

So happy with everything. Special thanks to Dr. hochstein and his team. Amanda you have been such a great pleasure to work with. Truly the best part of my experience was dealing with her and dr hochstein; he was so nice and friendly. The nurses were so nice too! Everyone's super pretty too! I guess you have to be working there! Boob job is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

This was my first surgery ever and I was very nervous. From the second I made my consultation until now (one week post-op), I know I made the right decision. Amanda, the patient coordinator, is the sweetest, most helpful person. I must've emailed and called her a million times and not once did she lose her patience. Dr. Hochstein was my first and only consultation because from the second I met him I knew he would do an amazing job. I have absolutely no complaints. The entire staff is so amazing and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Hochstein 100%, no questions asked.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

The office is nice and the doctor is incredible. To the point and gave me what I wanted. Didn't spend much time with me but I didn't ask many questions so its mainly my fault. I think met with his beautiful blonde coordinator Amanda. She was extremely professional and explained everything to a "T" for me. So thankful for her. I was scared the day of surgery but who isn't. recovery sucked for a day but I am fine now 3 days after. Amanda mentioned they are opening up a MedSpa upstairs. Can't wait to see what they offer. A true costumer for life now. OH and another pointful thing I liked. Amanda called me 2 days after to chcck in and see how I was doing and even stopped in my exam room when I was there to take a peak at the new girls. Great staff member. Wafa was incredible too. The front is a little overwhlemed. But I get it, it's a busy office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)