Ratings for Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Very much enjoy d my experience with Dr. Hochstein and staff. I am extremely happy with my "Mommy Makeover" with him. Amanda was great! So natural I am!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

#1 surgeon! Love this doctor and staff especially amanda. So sweet. I totally agree with the review below. 5 star service and results! ⭐️

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I wanted to get my breasts done, so I started shopping around to different doctors. Once I had my consultation with Dr. Hochstein, I knew that he was the doctor I wanted to go with. Price didn't concern me as much as how comfortable I felt with the doctor, staff, and place all together. Each staff member I came into contact with was always so nice and professional.I wanted my breasts to look natural and they do. Now I know why he is called the "Boob God"! I am so happy with my decision and I am so happy with my results!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Once I finally decided that it was time to perform my long awaited breast augmentation, I began to search for the best surgeons in my general area. First on my list of many was Dr. Leonard Hochstein. Upon my first arrival to his office for a consultation, I knew that I was in good hands and that I had to look no further for my surgeon. To say the very least, his office is very well kept and his staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. My pre- and post operation appointments, as well as my surgery, went exactly as I had expected. All of my questions were answered and I felt confident in my decision to have Dr. Hochstein perform my surgery. After my surgery was complete, I woke up in the recovery room with a nurse by my side making sure that I was okay and reassured me that everything had went very well in the operating room. Needless to say, the bedside service was great and all of the nurses took great care of me and genuinely cared about my well being. I would like to especially thank the patient coordinator at Dr. Hochstein's office, Amanda, for helping me along every step of the way and making sure that I was confident in the size I chose as well as reassuring me that I was going to be happy with my results, which I am. Amanda is very sweet and kind hearted (and beautiful) and I can not thank her enough for taking me under her wing and really helping me with such an important decision in my life. Dr. Hochstein really lives up to his reputation of being the "Boob God." My recovery has been very smooth. At the time of this posting I am currently 5 days post-operation and I am already feeling much better and getting back to my day to day activities. I am very satisfied and excited with my results with Dr. Hochstein. Overall, my experience with Dr. Hochstein and his staff was impeccable. I will return to his office for any surgeries I may want in the future and highly recommend that you do not think twice about visiting him for a consultation as I am sure that you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

First thank Daisy and all the staff, all are the best and the best doctor in Miami

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Best Dr, all the way!! Great Bedside manner, professional, expertise and a miracle worker after I lost 250 lbs of Lymphedema in 8 months!!! He put me back together and my scars have faded so beautifully!! I'm better than I was before!!! 💕💕💕💕

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I am very happy with the results after my surgery with Doctor Hochstein, I never really thought that I had another opportunity to look good at my 43 years and after 3 children, nor that I could wear white shorts again and without cellulite. And the attention of the staff especially Daysi always calling me and pending me, before and after my surgery. I definitely recommend them, they are the best. Daysy Rodriguez

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I must say it was with great pleasure to have had Dr. H and staff work on me again. There's been nothing but great vibes each and every time I go for a visit. Know that I'm satisfied with his work & wouldn't hesitate to go back. Thank you all!!!!! Sha

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I had a bl/ba/ lipo of arms and mini arm lift three days ago. Dr Hochstein is incredible. After interviewing six doctors and extensively researching , I knew he was the best choice I could have made. He exceeded my expectations in every way . His staff was very sweet and kind..The day after the surgery ....when we did the unveiling, I wanted to go out in his waiting room and rip my shirt off and show everyone in there how great a job he did!!!! I had very little discomfort . The second day was spent watching tv, accepting a few curious friends in to show off my results. I feel like I look amazing if I do not say so myself!!!!!! Dr H rocks!!! I travel extensively and could have gone anywhere in the world....feeling on top of the world..spent today ( day 3 ) going out to lunch and some light shopping while my friend drove me around. Love this doctor and his team!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Today marks 6 weeks since my full mommy makeover with Dr.Hochstein. WHERE DO I START??!! From the moment I walked into his office for my consult I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He took his time to truly listen to my concerns and not just TELL ME what he thought I needed as several other surgeons did. He was courteous, direct, honest and made me feel comfortable the entire time. His office is truly breathtaking! My husband actually made jokes when we left about how clean the baseboards were lol! As far as his staff I can NOT say one negative thing! The follow through from the time I left for my consult until now has been amazing…I am pretty sure I am part of the Hochstein family or at least I sure feel like I am treated as such!! My results are beyond anything I could have ever imagined! I got a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo of the flanks (he does this for free btw with his tummy tucks) a breast lift and a breast augmentation under the muscle. Like most women am completely clueless about implants and surgery itself so I took in a photo of what I wanted because I clearly had no idea how to explain it! HE NAILEED IT!! I literally look exactly like the phone I sent! My tummy tuck scar is completely straight across my hips and hides perfect in panties or my bikini, my belly button is the cutest thing on the planet and my GIRLS--- OMG!!! I highly recommend him!!!!!!!!! Feel free to follow my Instagram(mommymakeovermiami) and see all of my before and after photos…. You have to see it to believe it!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1990)