Ratings for Dr. Gretchen A. Hetzler

Dr. Hetzler is excellent...very knowledgable and have very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I went to Dr. Hetzler for a few years for annual exams, and she was OK for that - but she wasn't helpful though with recurrent infections I was having. I finally switched and my current gyn. solved my problem in our first visit...hmm. Also her office staff discussed my confidential information (very personal) within clear earshot of the waiting room on more than one occasion - they were also borderline rude / unhelpful on the phone. Overall glad I switched to a new Doc!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Love her knowledge and bedside manner. Realistic approach to basic care and informed decisions made through thurough consults.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I have been seeing this doctor for over 10 years now. We've been thru quite a bit together. She is caring, knowledgeable, attentive and extremely helpful. She knows her stuff. I love her!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I've been seeing her for about 5 or 6 years and I've only had to wait more than 5 minutes past my appointment time once.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

This doctor is unresponsable for pacients, but charge alot! Bad bad experience for me. I would never see her again!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

I had a wonderful visit with Dr. Hetzler and found her to be attentive and quite knowledgable in my specific area of treatment. I didn't have the feeling that she had another patient waiting after me...she took her time. Greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2005

I was treated fairly well, however the doctors knowledge in diagnosing and treating was off.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2005

Dr. Gretchen A. Hetzler's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Los Alamitos, CA