Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Hannah

Deeja and Beth are rude . Dr Hannah doesn't seem to have a connection with her patients or good bed side manners .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Hannah for about two years and I have never had a problem with her as a doctor or the staff. I have had different types of birth control's and now i'm seeing her with my 2nd pregnancy. I really like her as a doctor she has always told me the facts and told me precautions etc. I definatly would recommend her to other people, She is a very nice person and i have never noticed anything about "money hungry" from the previous comment to be true.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

she accepted me when no one else would, because of her my baby is alive today

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

dr. hannah is a selfserving doctor, she appears to care more about her own interest then the needs of her patients; she also seems to look down on her patients as if she is better or above without caring, her staff on the other hand seems to care and gives more compassion then she does, appointments are constantly rescheduled at the last minute after we have taken off work so, you have now lost a day of pay for nothing just to be rescheduled to another day; she just appears to be cold.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Hannah frequently rescheduled my appointments, was not compassionate or explain when I had a possible cancer sitution. I have since transferred to my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Hannah was never compassionate about my problem. She always seemed distant.She couldn't remember what procedures she had performed nor did she remember why she asked me to come in for additional visits. She treated me like a "case" and not a person. I understand that she is probably very busy,but so is my primary care physician. My PCP remembers every time he has ever seen me. He cares about my health. I think Dr. Hannah cares more about profits than her patients overall health. The only good part about Dr. Hannah's office is her staff. God bless her caring staff members that actual seem to care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Hannah has ALWAYS been very helpful and knowledgeable. She always explains everything in detail and makes sure I understand what's occuring in my body. She takes her time with the appointment and is patient with questions/concerns I have. She works with your budget when prescribing meds and makes it an overall comfortable experience. I no longer have insurance but decided to continue to drive past many Medical offices to visit Dr. Hannah. I highly recommend her to any woman.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Hannah and staff was wonderful until I was diagnosed with an STD. I became extremely depressed due to my condition and lack of care and concern from Dr. Hannah and staff. Transferred to another doctor immediately.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, courteous, polite. Referred me to someone else when she could not help me. Was going to attend my surgery to learn more about the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

SHE IS JUST MONEY HUNGRY

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Barbara A. Hannah's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)